Note 5 S View case Silver

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Just got this today direct from Samsung not sure if I like it or not yet. Seems a little flimsier than I expected. Definitely a fingerprint magnet and reflective. Probably won't use it all the time as I use a clear gel case that I got for $7 on Amazon that protects it better. Just wanted to post some pics and thoughts on it for those of you thinking about one of these. Got it for 30% off $59 for registering the phone with them. Cheaper built than I expected and goes on and off easily. Not sure how it will withstand scratches yet...

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought one from Best Buy but took it back and got the S-View. I found this one to be too flimsy and I didn't like how the piece that holds the front and the round magnet covers part of the screen when closed... A small part... But nonetheless, I wasn't happy with the design of the product over all.

BarryH_GEG

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought one from Best Buy but took it back and got the S-View. I found this one to be too flimsy and I didn't like how the piece that holds the front and the round magnet covers part of the screen when closed... A small part... But nonetheless, I wasn't happy with the design of the product over all.

I did the same thing but for a different reason. It scratches when you just look at it. I got it at 8:00PM and 9:00AM the next morning the back had hairline scratches all over it. And it never left my house. There's nothing protective on the inside front cover so anything between it and the display can create scratches. There are videos on YouTube of the aftermath. I like the S View cover more than I thought I would. I love what you can do with the cover closed including getting wireless charging status. If you fold the cover back the felt makes it easy to use on your lap without fear of the phone slipping.

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Rock's clear view case is a pretty good alternative. Its not as good looking as the Samsung one but its like a 1/4 of the price and you can completely use the screen with the cover on compared to Samsungs where you can only answer calls. Its also not a finger print magnet or scratch that easily

http://www.amazon.com/ROCK-Premium-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4689173

Flossy did a review on the case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMuVQ5PcrA

Rock also recently release another flip one I think except its a little better looking than the original one. The back is clear I believe judging from pictures, you can see the back of your phone and show off the glass back

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Rock® [Dr.V] Capas Ultra Slim Thin Full Screen Display Window Touch Smart UI Translucent Touch Sensible Hard Hybrid Cover PC+TPU Flip Protective Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Navy Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm