Podcasts keeps stopping

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Podcasts keeps stopping! No matter what podcast I listen too. I use headphones to listen while I work. Have to keep grabbing my phone with my dirty hands to play again. The pause play button on the headphones won't play the podcast again.
Used pocketcast now trying beyondpod and still podcasts are pausing.

While on the podcast topic, while I receive a call both the caller and the pod audio plays simultaneously. Really frustrating

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I seem to have that problem with iHeratRadio doing that.

Check out the BeyondPod forum and ask your questions there. I've used that app for about the past 3-4 years now and they've always been very helpful for me when I had issues with it.

For the shutting off periodically, it could be one of the settings that will pause when you receive things like messages, or email updates or any other notification on your phone. I know there is a setting for that. I did just notice today the issue with a Podcast continuing to play when taking a call. I'm sure there's some setting in there, or perhaps a not so known bug you and I have discovered that's causing that issue.

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Was told that Samsung aggressively closes apps in the background. Therefore podcasts apps are being closed while listening to podcasts. What a sh1tty experience.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
By chance, do you have XFINITY connect installed? If so, try Uninstalling it and seeing if that fixes it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am using Stitcher podcast app every day on my way to work and home. I don't have any issue at all. I also use audible and not having any issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance