Coupon : Dual Layer Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for only 2 dollars @ Amazon

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the blue one and it shipped today, is this a caseology branch? because the phone looks identical to the caseology wavelength.

Posted via the Android Central App

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried the code just now and it didn't work, how could I enter it wrong?

i just tried as well. guess it has expired.
I received my case, also a coupon that will cost you only 2 dollars (Original 15.99) will expire in 2 days . And I think it is for the black/Golden only Seems like a good price for a good looking well packaged case. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71QjbTn6UbL._SL1500_.jpg Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case -- Artech 21 [Vivid Arkansas Series] Ultra Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Grip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 -- [Silent Black]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Coupon : JGL4H7YP Expire : Sep 20th

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SmogHog

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Case listed at $13.98

Added to the cart

Checkout added code JGL4H7YP in promotions box = The promotional code you entered is not valid.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Case listed at $13.98

Added to the cart

Checkout added code JGL4H7YP in promotions box = The promotional code you entered is not valid.
I had my mom try the code in her acct. So i can get the red one. But she said it didnt work. I few minutes later i used it on my besties acct and it worked. So i dont know. Maybe try again? I know only works 1 per acct.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
...a shame really. I tried multiple accounts, and multiple times; the code didn't work. I don't 'need' a case, I have a Verus. But, for a few dollars, why not :(

BB Markk

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Didn't work for me.

Tired Amazon and AmazonSmile.

I haven't even ordered the phone yet... but for $2, I can't pass it up ;)

I'll try again later. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Glad some others got in on it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered 4 different colors for a total of $2.75 including shipping. :) 0.70 cents a piece.
Can't beat that deal.

Wonder if I will receive them?

Shipping estimate: Sept. 30th thru Oct 6th

Last edited:

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered 4 different colors for a total of $2.75 including shipping. :) 0.70 cents a piece.
Can't beat that deal.

Wonder if I will receive them?

Shipping estimate: Sept. 30th thru Oct 6th
I haven't been able to ever use this code supplied on here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been able to ever use this code supplied on here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I did not even need a code. Added them to my cart and went to checkout, the discount was added automatically.
They came out to only 0.70 each shipped.

cases2.jpg

Last edited:

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I got the blue one and am disappointed. At least it was only 2 dollars. Just seems cheap and I didn't realize it was gold. I thought it would be silver.

Sent from my Note 5 using tapatalk

manusbaldspot

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah not the best or worst quality but definitely a bargain for 2 dollars. I would have ordered two if I could have. Snug fit too.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Same company also makes this case. Looks similar to a Supcase though.
I wonder how well these cheaper cases work with wireless charging though.

All these brands I'm seeing sold online I wonder are these small companies making these? I mean I can come up with a lot of ideas for phone cases and what my ideal case would be. How would I go about it?

http://www.amazon.com/Artech-21-Mil...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4702356

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not seeing a discount on this one. And, I looked at this one yesterday, and was a little nervous that it might be 'hard' around the edges.
If you order and receive one, keep us posted on how it feels, etc.

Same company also makes this case. Looks similar to a Supcase though.
I wonder how well these cheaper cases work with wireless charging though.

All these brands I'm seeing sold online I wonder are these small companies making these? I mean I can come up with a lot of ideas for phone cases and what my ideal case would be. How would I go about it?

http://www.amazon.com/Artech-21-Mil...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4702926

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just received mine in the mail. I ordered 4 cases from 4 different amazon accts. And 3 cases came in the same envelope. So much for sneaky factor hahah.

For 2 bucks their not bad. The gold is just hard plastic. The rest is a softer plastic but not rubbery. The cut out and buttons are correct. I actually find it easier to press these volumes then the previous case i had. And i like that spen hole has room for finger. Other just make a perfect cutout for the pen.

76b4664fd5c6b99b5aa2f68b1ecb74d0.jpg

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay