I can't set reminders for my calendar. I know I used to be able to on this phone. This morning I went to set one and the "set reminder" area with the clock doesn't do anything.

In the settings, there's still the area for default reminders, but not individual. What changed? I'm on ATT.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-17-2015 09:15 AM
    Are you using S-Planner? When I select to create a new calendar event, the option is there to add or modify if you have set default reminders. Can you take a screen shot and share?
    09-17-2015 09:21 AM
    Are you using S-Planner? When I select to create a new calendar event, the option is there to add or modify if you have set default reminders. Can you take a screen shot and share?
    It's just called Calendar. Here's a shot of the calendar icon I use and of the app when opened. When I touch "add reminder" nothing happens. I touch the clock, nothing happens.

Attached Thumbnails Calendar reminders?-2660.jpg   Calendar reminders?-2659.jpg  
    09-17-2015 09:42 AM
    I'm using Google Calendar on mine and can do just about anything I want with reminders - my default is 10 minutes.
    On AT&T.
    09-17-2015 09:50 AM
    I've never used default reminders. After I set an event, if I need one, I set it. For instance, if my meeting is out of town, a 30 minute default reminder does nothing. As I think about it, I'm positive somethings changed because I set a 2 day reminder to cancel a trial membership the other day. This morning, I can't set a reminder. Idk what or why something has changed.

09-17-2015 09:57 AM
    It's just called Calendar. Here's a shot of the calendar icon I use and of the app when opened. When I touch "add reminder" nothing happens. I touch the clock, nothing happens.

It works for me with no problem. try restarting the app. Also go to the main calendar page and set up a default reminder there and see what happens. I will post a picture in few

Calendar reminders?-cal.jpg
    09-17-2015 09:57 AM

Maybe you need to have a default reminder set up first? Or clear the cache/data for the calendar and set it up fresh?

I also use the stock calendar app, with a default reminder, which pre-populates when adding a new event.

I can edit the reminder by clicking on it, remove it by clicking the red dash, or add another by clicking the green plus.
    09-17-2015 10:04 AM
    Mine used to work like that. This morning? No go. *confused* This is an event I set last week with reminder.

Attached Thumbnails Calendar reminders?-2661.jpg  
    09-17-2015 10:08 AM
    That's it...I have to have a default reminder enabled first, then I can change it. I know without a doubt that's different for me, but oh well. I'll take it. Thanks for your help and suggestions!

Attached Thumbnails Calendar reminders?-2663.jpg   Calendar reminders?-2662.jpg  
    Glock23-G4 likes this.
    09-17-2015 10:14 AM
    So now I REALLY solved it. I had changed to a light colored theme, so I couldn't see the "+" sign to add a reminder. It just blended into the background.

When I set a default reminder, it was already there so I was able to change it without needing to see the +.

Smh...if u tinker long enough, you'll make problems AND solve em!

09-18-2015 02:50 PM