Best Wireless Charger for Note 5

Reiterei

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
For those of you who have utilized wireless charging for your Note 5, what charger would you recommend?

I am using the Sedio DILEX w/kickstand case.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who have utilized wireless charging for your Note 5, what charger would you recommend?

I am using the Sedio DILEX w/kickstand case.

I've been using the official Samsung wireless charger. I have the previous non fast charging version which works fine but i will soon be replacing that with the version above with fast charging. i have no issues with the charger I have now.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Never had a problem using this after 2 years and 2 phones ago. I think Verizon stores still stock these even though I'm on AT&T they don't.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I think it depends on whether or not you use a case and its thickness.

I use the Samsung puck, I tired spigen and tylt but they don't work with any of my cases.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless this evening at BestBuy here in Canada. Works great and works my case on it also. Thumbs up.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I use the Tylt Vu. Have had it for a few years now and love it. Works like a charm.

Posted via the Android Central App

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I use the Tylt Vu. Have had it for a few years now and love it. Works like a charm.

I have to agree with the Tylt. It's not a fast charger, but it charges pretty well. Holds the phone up so you can use it for some things if you need to....Also, haven't had any issues of not being able to place it correctly

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I had problems with the TYLY VU and the Galaxy S6 and got rid of it. Does the TYLT VU work fine with the Note 5 in portrait mode without cutting on and off?

vuesoft

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I use the official Samsung wireless charger. Works like it's supposed to and I don't need to worry about my phone's battery catching fire or exploding...

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I had problems with the TYLY VU and the Galaxy S6 and got rid of it. Does the TYLT VU work fine with the Note 5 in portrait mode without cutting on and off?

Only goes on and off when it is fully charged. My wife said hers is weird with her S6 Edge too. But it is perfect with the Note 5.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless this evening at BestBuy here in Canada. Works great and works my case on it also. Thumbs up.
Best buy here in the states does not have them yet.

How does the fast wireless charger handle it when it gets fully charged? Does it just shut off and never charge again until you remove the phone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought the wireless charger from Verizon, if works great :)

0cbf10b98886f3df4ce5092d01540ff9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Best buy here in the states does not have them yet.

How does the fast wireless charger handle it when it gets fully charged? Does it just shut off and never charge again until you remove the phone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The blue light on the pad then turns green. I took it off the pad maybe 5 min after. Phone was already cooler. I'll know more tomorrow once I charge it up again

tmp3150

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Groupon has the Samsung wireless charger on sale.

Posted via the Android Central App using the AT&T Note 5, 64GB

Attachments

• 14799.jpg
    14799.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 66

BarryH_GEG

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Groupon has the Samsung wireless charger on sale.

Did you read the description? It's the international version with no wall charger or USB cable. It also comes with a 90 day warranty from the vendor and no warranty from Samsung since it's gray market. The complete U.S. version is only $8 more at Walmart.

andysly5

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a Best Buy gift card burning a hole in my pocket and I want to buy a wireless charger. BB doesn't have the Samsung fast charging puck yet. Should I wait for them to get it or buy the Tylt charger, which is on sale for $49.99?

I'm going to use the charger on my night stand to charge overnight so I really don't "need" fast charging.

HarlyFan

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Spigen wireless charger which is exactly like the Tylt and it ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT WORK if you have a case on your phone! Now I have to send this damn thing back even though I was told it would work.