Welp, my friend is stuck having to get a black note 5 because here in Canada there is no damn plans for any other color releases.

Anyways, that said I'm in charge of finding a thinner type case which is a little more on the "girly" side but not blingy or cheesy looking.

Any ladies out here with any ideas?

She wanted the note 5 in either white or gold, so wondering what a white or goldish case would look like on a black note 5.

Thanks everyone.
    09-19-2015 12:50 PM
    I'm no lady but here are my two cents

A gold case would look so beautiful and "girlie"

And beautiful white too

Plus these "lace" ones

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    09-19-2015 12:58 PM
    Welp, my friend is stuck having to get a black note 5 because here in Canada there is no damn plans for any other color releases.

Anyways, that said I'm in charge of finding a thinner type case which is a little more on the "girly" side but not blingy or cheesy looking.

Any ladies out here with any ideas?

She wanted the note 5 in either white or gold, so wondering what a white or goldish case would look like on a black note 5.

Thanks everyone.
    I'm using this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-19-2015 03:48 PM
    Go to skinit.com then buy a clear case. The skins for the note 5 cover the front and back. So you can go from black to Patriots fan blue lol.. or whatever you like.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...
    09-19-2015 05:02 PM
    Hmm thanks everyone. Will definitely check out the skinits. Didn't know they would cover the front home row too.
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-19-2015 06:49 PM
    Question. If one goes with skinit, dbrand etc etc.... Does that eliminate the possibility of ever being able to use a screen protector? Ie will it adhere to the top /bottom of screen if it has a skin?
    09-21-2015 01:45 PM
    Question. If one goes with skinit, dbrand etc etc.... Does that eliminate the possibility of ever being able to use a screen protector? Ie will it adhere to the top /bottom of screen if it has a skin?
    I believe if you wish to install a tempered glass screen protector you will either have to forego the front skinit decals or live with a line across the glass protector adhesive. But I would suggest that you do not forego the glass screen protector.
    09-21-2015 01:50 PM
    Hmm wonder what the "lines" would look like.
    09-21-2015 02:11 PM
    By the by, Samsung is selling slim cases in every color their phones come in.
    09-21-2015 02:16 PM
    I wonder if there are any "screen only" screen protectors for the n5....guess I could always cut one but...
    09-21-2015 02:20 PM
    Hmm wonder what the "lines" would look like.
    It's not pretty. For screen protector to stick properly, it has to go directly on the screen. So the skin would be on top and therein lies the ugly. It's just this out of place bump on the top and bottom of your screen.

If u put the skin on top, then want to take it off, your protector will come up with it leaving room for dust and bubbles to get under. It's just not a good idea imo.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2015 02:32 PM
    Need "Femalish" cover ideas for black N5-n5case.png

I have this one on mine and I absolutely LOVE it. The mint color looks really nice against the dark sapphire color of the phone. It also protects the sides and bezel of the phone really well.
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-21-2015 03:13 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to hold out for a Verizon white 64gb,but it's not looking good, so it will likely be black for me. Aside from being feminine, I really want a kickstand, which narrows the field even further. Here's my top choice so far.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Need "Femalish" cover ideas for black N5-screenshot_2015-09-21-20-05-11.jpg  
    09-21-2015 07:09 PM
    09-22-2015 09:53 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n5case.PNG 
Views:	55 
Size:	302.2 KB 
ID:	197768

I have this one on mine and I absolutely LOVE it. The mint color looks really nice against the dark sapphire color of the phone. It also protects the sides and bezel of the phone really well.
    This looks cute. I bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid in red and I love it. May have to get this one too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 12:39 PM
    This looks cute. I bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid in red and I love it. May have to get this one too.

I have this one. My only con is that after 2 weeks the mint sides look "dirty" i tried clorox wipes, nail Polish remover, and rubbing alcohol. ... still nothing. it looks like i was using it as an eraser.

09-25-2015 03:40 PM
    I have this one. My only con is that after 2 weeks the mint sides look "dirty" i tried clorox wipes, nail Polish remover, and rubbing alcohol. ... still nothing. it looks like i was using it as an eraser.

Yikes. Good to know. I actually bought the clear one this morning. Let's see how that goes.

Delirious D likes this.
    09-25-2015 03:42 PM

I have the step up of that one, it is the Neo Hybrid. Thr bumper strip is a hard plastic, so dirt doesn't stick. Mine has a gold side strip. I also like the metal buttons on this one.

It comes in the mint color also. It is the neo hybrid crystal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010MW...cUvbUpU4708395
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-25-2015 04:15 PM