I bought a back protector and it calls for a wet application. You're to take out the battery if possible or turn off the device if you've got a nonremovable. As a precaution, allow 24 hours drying time before turning back on even though 8 hours is generally sufficient. Any of you have experience with the wet application with nonremovable battery?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2015 09:27 PM
    Yes. I have one installed. Piece of cake to install. Have a towel placed under the phone and make sure to wipe up any droplets as you squeegee them out. I turned off my phone for about an hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    09-21-2015 09:49 PM
    I bought a back protector and it calls for a wet application. You're to take out the battery if possible or turn off the device if you've got a nonremovable. As a precaution, allow 24 hours drying time before turning back on even though 8 hours is generally sufficient. Any of you have experience with the wet application with nonremovable battery?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I have also installed a wet application back on my Note 5 and had no issues. Follow what jneusch said and you will have no issues. I wanted a clear back screen so I could see the beautiful phone I paid for and this was the only clear polymer back screen I could find. If you do clear install under good light as the screen is so clear it is hard to see the edges and the dimensions are so exact that even a very little off will not be close enough.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    09-22-2015 09:56 AM