Charging cord for wireless puck

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Since my wireless puck works 25% of the time, I unplugged it and just charged with the cord that plugs into the puck. It charged pretty fast. Faster than my regular white samsung charger from my S4.

I assume it's OK to use that cord....?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any 5 Volt microUSB charging setup is okay for almost every phone on the market today. About the only problem is long thin cables - they warm up, meaning that some power is being dissipated in the cable, so it takes longer to charge the phone. It won't hurt anything, it'll just take longer.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Any 5 Volt microUSB charging setup is okay for almost every phone on the market today. About the only problem is long thin cables - they warm up, meaning that some power is being dissipated in the cable, so it takes longer to charge the phone. It won't hurt anything, it'll just take longer.

I figured it was OK since it was a Samsung charging cord that just fit into the puck. I've got the old white one from my S4 I use over night but the black one for the puck charges faster than it. Not as fast as fast charger.

Posted via the Android Central App