Since my wireless puck works 25% of the time, I unplugged it and just charged with the cord that plugs into the puck. It charged pretty fast. Faster than my regular white samsung charger from my S4.

I assume it's OK to use that cord....?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-22-2015 12:37 PM
    Any 5 Volt microUSB charging setup is okay for almost every phone on the market today. About the only problem is long thin cables - they warm up, meaning that some power is being dissipated in the cable, so it takes longer to charge the phone. It won't hurt anything, it'll just take longer.
    09-22-2015 05:45 PM
    Any 5 Volt microUSB charging setup is okay for almost every phone on the market today. About the only problem is long thin cables - they warm up, meaning that some power is being dissipated in the cable, so it takes longer to charge the phone. It won't hurt anything, it'll just take longer.
    I figured it was OK since it was a Samsung charging cord that just fit into the puck. I've got the old white one from my S4 I use over night but the black one for the puck charges faster than it. Not as fast as fast charger.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-23-2015 07:28 AM