I can't seem to be able to create an action memo widget on my home screen. I am able to make an s note widget but it only shows the cover page of my notes . I have seen people have the actual writing that they made. How can I do this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-22-2015 03:19 PM
    Use this widget. Is that what you're looking for?

Attached Thumbnails How do I create an action memo widget?-3753.jpg  
    09-22-2015 03:46 PM
    No the widget looks like your action memo but just small in widget form. You can actually read what is on the action memo from the widget.

Oh wait sorry I see that widget but I want the individual widget for just one note.
    09-22-2015 04:21 PM
    Just open the action memo thats pops up when you pull the spen out, select action memo, and when you are done writing click more on the meno and hit pin to home screen.

This will pin just that memo to the homescreen and you can resize it and edit it.

Its actually really handy.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!
    anon(153966) likes this.
    09-22-2015 04:26 PM
    Oh no I am not seeing this option to pin to home screen. I have disabled some apps with disabled pro do you think I disabled something that is preventing me from doing this?

09-22-2015 04:31 PM
    Oh no I am not seeing this option to pin to home screen. I have disabled some apps with disabled pro do you think I disabled something that is preventing me from doing this?

You might have, i am against disabling anything that you dont know what is. My opinion is that the note 5 works great as is, you can disable a few apps you dont like, however when you start letting an app disable other things, your taking a chance, not to mention possibly losing functions that make the phone so useful

Katrina White1 likes this.
    09-22-2015 04:39 PM
    You might have, i am against disabling anything that you dont know what is. My opinion is that the note 5 works great as is, you can disable a few apps you dont like, however when you start letting an app disable other things, your taking a chance, not to mention possibly losing functions that make the phone so useful

So I enabled everything and restarted the phone and I am still not seeing this option.

09-22-2015 04:59 PM
    I believe this only works with touchwiz as your launcher. Choose "pin to screen".

09-22-2015 05:01 PM
    Okay I found it. I had to be in the s note app. You can't do it from detaching the pen. Thank you.

09-22-2015 05:04 PM
    When i detach my pin and click action memo, it opens and then u der more lets me pin it to the home screen. It saves it really small but you can resize it.

09-22-2015 08:24 PM
    When i detach my pin and click action memo, it opens and then u der more lets me pin it to the home screen. It saves it really small but you can resize it.

That's weird. It's not letting me do that for me.

09-22-2015 11:00 PM
    That's weird. It's not letting me do that for me.

You have to use touchwiz and download the extended pack. Here's the discussion on it:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=575685

Posted via the *Note 5*
    09-23-2015 06:32 AM