I bought a new Note 5 last week from Sprint and can not get the Bluetooth to hook to anything to include my 2015 vehicle, Bose speakers, etc. I have spent hours on the phone with Sprint, Chevy (MyLink and Infotainment), and even a call with Samsung where the rep said there was no problem with their product. (What a load of crap.) Anyway, no one can figure out how to get the items to connect. I have done the Bluetooth cache wipe, and phone cache wipe all with no luck. Anyone else get anything to work? I even chatted with Samsung online and asked "Since my Note 5 can not connect to a vehicle, do you have a recommended headset that will work? After 5 minutes, he gave me a phone number to call and said no products were listed at this time....WTF?
    09-23-2015 04:33 PM
    Maybe soft reset the car system? With my husbands 2014 wrangler if the radio freezes with the phone he had to d/c the battery and reconnect. Obviously research what works for your vehicle.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-23-2015 05:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does the Bluetooth switch turn on and stay on? In the Settings>Bluetooth menu, do you see a message that it's searching for any available devices? Are the Bluetooth devices you're trying to connect primed to connect? For example, do you have to press and hold a Connect button on the speakers to initiate the pairing process?

Bring your phone to a Sprint store or a Best Buy Samsung Store and ask them to try pairing your phone with a set of Bluetooth headphones they have in the store.
    jneusch likes this.
    09-23-2015 05:34 PM
    i travel for a living and rent a different car every week, i have had no problems connecting at all to any type of vehicles including my personal 2015 GMC truck with that same mylink setup. im betting you might need to reset the phone and maybe look for a reset on the car too...
    09-25-2015 06:46 PM