Help with copy and paste functionality

Huyt

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have enjoyed reading this forum and finally need to ask a question. I frequently play a game that involves communicating with pm users. In order to directly communicate, it is necessary to enter an identifier string. This is quite cumbersome on a mobile device, without copy and paste. Of course, the note has copy and paste. The problem is the mobile app does not have copy, only paste. So, I have put several strings in a s-note. It is simple to access the note, but copying a string to the clipboard is, well not exactly streamlined. I have to switch to selection mode, and if I accidently tap the string my phone attempts to call it like a phone number. Is there any way to quickly enter a short string into the clipboard? Or, is there an easy /quick way to copy from a s-note?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

franko515

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
When in any text field I hover over then click the spen to highlight what I want to copy. You can do this for several fields as they will all be saved to the clipboard. Then with or without the spen hold down on an empty text field and choose the clipboard option. There you should see all your clips. Choose the one you want and paste, continue as needed. I hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Huyt

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I'll try that. I kind of wish I had a more comprehensive way to manage my clipboard.

Posted via the Android Central App

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Seems to me like one could use S-Note as a 100% manageable clipboard, with the one additional step of having to paste into it what you want to save.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12