bought Note 5 from Verizon corporate store, but none of their Note 5 boxes have seals on them?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Note from from the local Verizon corporate store today.

The manager brought out one for me but it had not seal on it. I asked her if this was normal. She took me to the back room and showed me a whole closet of almost 100 Note 5 phones(mostly black). None of the boxes have seals on them.

Is this normal for Verizon Note 5 phones?

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

The manager brought out one for me but it had not seal on it. I asked her if this was normal. She took me to the back room and showed me a whole closet of almost 100 Note 5 phones(mostly black). None of the boxes have seals on them.

Their should have been a seal on the phone for warranty. I wouldn't worry too much about it since it's coming from Verizon. If there is any issues you can always return it back.

Quote The Note 4 Never More😤

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Their should have been a seal on the phone for warranty. I wouldn't worry too much about it since it's coming from Verizon. If there is any issues you can always return it back.

Quote The Note 4 Never More??????

There is no seal on the phone box or the phone itself. Guess they did away with it? :)

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I pre-ordered mine directly from Verizon and there was no seal on the box. All accessories inside were in factory sealed plastic and the phone had the factory cover sheets on the front, back and sides.
As a matter of fact all three Notes I have purchased directly from Verizon or in Verizon corp. stores had seals on the boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy