How do you all use note 5 (or 4 or 3) to stay more productive?
    What productivity apps do you use?
    How do you use the S Pen to stay on top of things?
    Finally, do you all use SNote or do you use some other app like lecture notes etc?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-24-2015 01:25 AM
    I use s note as well as one note . I use s note to document my mileage and receipts for work as well as when I take handwritten notes. I export my s notes to pdf. and send them to Google Drive so I can print them at work. I use One note for my typed notes that way I can edit or add to the notes on my pc or tablet.

I've also downloaded forms in pdf. or jpg. and used screen write to fill out the form and then saving it as a pdf. file and sending to whomever I need to send the form to by email or fax.

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
    PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. WATCH: Galaxy gear
    09-24-2015 09:41 PM
    Use s note faithfully at work and school... Most my classes let me take notes via my phone and using the split screen to also run hangouts is pretty cool... Allows me to share the notes I'm taking with less navigation...

Using the screen off function makes taking inventory at work a breeze...

Samsung pay... Wow... Less time using my wallet now... Only if drivers license and my university id worked with it as well...

The look and feel makes me value the note line even more...

*knock on wood- I've not experience a significant lag yet... And its been a week...

Gray Area and kevinpleasants like this.
    09-24-2015 09:56 PM
    For the most part I only use s Note for making photoshop type pics.

For productivity I use office suite for my work word and excel documents. I keep track of my bills using excel and pay them while using the spreadsheet and chrome in multi window.

My work phone is forwarded to my Note 5, all of my personal emails are in gmail, when I am away from my work laptop I can use citrix receiver to login to my Unix servers.
    09-25-2015 07:16 AM
    Awesome replies so far guys! Keep them coming....

I am using a combination of Google keep for daily to-dos, one note for archiving , Google calendar for appointments and recurring reminders , s note for screen off notes and action memos

I use the Samsung keyboard which allows me to use the S-pen to write.
    But I'm looking for a better workflow to use SNote more.

Gray Area likes this.
    09-25-2015 07:53 AM
    I work IT for a grocery superstore and use the office screen memo to write down ticket #s when calling in down registers.

09-25-2015 08:27 AM
    Use s note synced to Evernote. Evernote is just the slickest for syncing and writing notes 20th options. Adding audio note on top of handwriting etc.. you can write and do that in snote and sync to Evernote.

Same as above poster with written notes for my work. Use OneNote to type work notes..

09-25-2015 11:10 AM
    I use squid (formerly papyrus) to take notes and then export them to evernote for archiving and filing. Evernote search function is pretty awesome. I found the snote evernote system too confusing when going to between tablet, phone and pc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    09-25-2015 10:10 PM
    My friends and I made Tictacts to take notes and organize the notes around contacts. You can also set reminders to contact and then one-tap to call them when the reminder pops up. Try it out and let us know what you think here https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...ts&h=mAQGETe12
    04-09-2016 08:42 AM
    I'm currently using Camscanner to copy a book that will be sent to Google Drive, after I edit some of the errors in it, where I will log in with my computer, use an epub software to complete the conversion, and upload it to replace my worn hard copy with its electronic version.

I file my work paperwork via Transflo Mobile+, which also has a chat feature that my employers have started using as an alternate communication source if our computer systems/communication are undergoing maintenance or a downtime event. I can send pictures of a breakdown type to them with written or edited notations to enhance the problem using the S-Pen.

Had my first video chat with one of my grandsons the other day. He wanted to 'talk' to paw-paw.

I've scanned pictures to upload and share with friends I've not seen in almost 30 years.

I've been transferring a lot of hard paper to electronic form. All documents are scanned to Drive and backed up to One Note or Dropbox. Neat tip, take a good image of your driver's license and store it to drive. That way you have it in case you lose your ID and need to show it. A customer forgot to return mine a while back, and an officer that pulled me in for a random paperwork inspection wanted to see it, and when I explained I was on my way home to pick it up to where the customer had sent it, he accepted my electronic copy without issue.

My kids' documents are all saved electronically, and I can share them if needed. They all have access links to their document "vaults".

I have a file with images, serial numbers, and information for all our valuables for insurance purposes. The quality camera provides remarkable documentation for proof of ownership.

I keep vehicle records on Evernote. Links to interesting stuff. I write down lyrics or book ideas on it. Keep track of my DVD collection. Chat with friends. Play.

The Note 5 has become even more important to me than my other phones were, and that's saying something, as I've been progressively going to more and more electronic usage. The tools in the phone make it suit my needs, and I'm discovering new uses almost daily.
    beh likes this.
    04-09-2016 09:56 AM
    I too use my Note 5 almost exclusively for work. Since the Note 3, Note 4, and now Note 5 I now only use my PC to connect to gov't. databases that require JAVA to sign in.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-09-2016 11:16 AM