10-01-2015 12:24 PM
41 12
tools
    That's exactly why I "settled" on two white 32gb Note 5 phones.

I bought the 2nd one because $269 is better than paying $264 for the $11 insurance for 24 months. ($11 x 24 = $264)

BTW, some Verizon corporate store employees may claim that the offer is only for $200, don't let them trick you . The store that I went to claimed that I could only get one $200, which was a complete lie. I showed them the screenshots and that shut them up immediately. I just uploaded the screenshots, in case you want to take with you to the store. Hope this helps.
    Actual, I'm just realizing that the "fallpromo" is for a new line, correct? That doesn't work for me since I'm just replacing the phone on my current line.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-25-2015 07:41 PM
    Actual, I'm just realizing that the "fallpromo" is for a new line, correct? That doesn't work for me since I'm just replacing the phone on my current line.

Posted via the Android Central App
    what kind of plan do you currently have?

a lot of us who used the FALLPROMO promo added a new line with Device Payment Plan. Just be sure to disconnect the new line next month. You can then choose to pay off the remaining Device Payment Plan balance.... or just pay it monthly.(as long as your current line remains active) Even factoring in the one months of service for that new line, it's still a good deal.
    09-25-2015 08:36 PM
    Well, I just threw in the towel! I read somewhere that the $200 trade-in offer was ending on the 29th and I really didn't want to miss out on that, so I went for the Black 64gb - ordered online. I'm a little bitter that Verizon limited our color choice, expecially for those of us who are shelling out the extra money for the 64gb (although maybe that's another way they're forcing to rely on the cloud??). That being said, I happened to be a Verizon store earlier today and thought the midnight bluish color of the "black" phone was really pretty and very classy. I'd still prefer the white and will flip if they announce a white 64gb tomorrow, but overall I'm happy I finally pulled the trigger and am looking forward to getting started with the Note 5.
    09-28-2015 03:19 PM
    Well, I just threw in the towel! I read somewhere that the $200 trade-in offer was ending on the 29th and I really didn't want to miss out on that, so I went for the Black 64gb - ordered online. I'm a little bitter that Verizon limited our color choice, expecially for those of us who are shelling out the extra money for the 64gb (although maybe that's another way they're forcing to rely on the cloud??). That being said, I happened to be a Verizon store earlier today and thought the midnight bluish color of the "black" phone was really pretty and very classy. I'd still prefer the white and will flip if they announce a white 64gb tomorrow, but overall I'm happy I finally pulled the trigger and am looking forward to getting started with the Note 5.
    Congrats! Black is a very elegant color.
    ctychick likes this.
    09-28-2015 10:04 PM
    I'm on AT&T and white 64GB are pretty scarce. I decided to get the 32GB and just enjoy the device. I don't carry a ton of media with me anyway, so it's not a huge deal for me.
    09-28-2015 10:50 PM
    I'm on AT&T and white 64GB are pretty scarce. I decided to get the 32GB and just enjoy the device. I don't carry a ton of media with me anyway, so it's not a huge deal for me.
    "scarce" is way better.... with Verizon, white 64gb is simply not offered.
    09-29-2015 07:31 AM
    i settled (forced) to get the black 32gb... cause Good Old CANADA only got the 32gb in Black...

i wanted the 64gb in Gold! : <
    09-29-2015 07:40 AM
    I got my T-Mobile White 64 gb on launch day here. Now I had to call several T-Mobile stores in my city to find one that "had a handful" of white 64 gb.
    09-29-2015 08:54 AM
    I got my T-Mobile White 64 gb on launch day here. Now I had to call several T-Mobile stores in my city to find one that "had a handful" of white 64 gb.
    like I said, that's still way better than Verizon. Verizon has ZERO white 64gb Note5. (probably will NOT have one in the foreseeable future)
    09-29-2015 04:54 PM
    like I said, that's still way better than Verizon. Verizon has ZERO white 64gb Note5. (probably will NOT have one in the foreseeable future)
    It looks like they aren't going to carry it, which is nuts. White is the most popular color.
    09-29-2015 05:38 PM
    It looks like they aren't going to carry it, which is nuts. White is the most popular color.
    I assume several people at Samsung or Verizon had a meeting in which they decided not to carry to the white Note5 with 64gb. I'd love to know what kind of logic they used to justify such a decision. Perhaps they thought "hey, let's not carry the white Note5 with 64gb and see if anybody bitches about it on AndroidCentral?"
    09-29-2015 05:53 PM
    I assume several people at Samsung or Verizon had a meeting in which they decided not to carry to the white Note5 with 64gb. I'd love to know what kind of logic they used to justify such a decision. Perhaps they thought "hey, let's not carry the white Note5 with 64gb and see if anybody bitches about it on AndroidCentral?"
    I'm guessing it is just Verizon.
    09-29-2015 06:59 PM
    I'm guessing it is just Verizon.
    probably... but you imagine the Verizon not carrying every color and every available memory size of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus? (16gb/64gb/128gb) :0
    09-29-2015 07:07 PM
    how much "free" storage does the 32gb give you after the firmware and everything is on there?
    10-01-2015 11:28 AM
    I was about to settle for the VZW 32gb in white but decided to go with the Black 64GB and I am glad I did. Beautiful phone.
    10-01-2015 11:33 AM
    how much "free" storage does the 32gb give you after the firmware and everything is on there?
    when powered on my 32GB Verizon Galaxy Note 5 right after unboxing, I think it showed 23GB of available memory. Now it's down to less than 2GB. However, I'm so in love with the phone, it doesn't bother me at all. It's like being with a hot girlfriend. I don't complain about her lack of math skills or common sense, because I feel so proud just walking down the street with her. (or is that very shallow?)
    10-01-2015 12:24 PM
41 12