is it normal for the clicky part of the S-Pen to stick out a tiny bit when stored in the Note 5?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
is it normal for the clicky part of the S-Pen to stick out a tiny bit when stored in the Note 5? (not 100% flush with the surface)

thanks!

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
is it normal for the clicky part of the S-Pen to stick out a tiny bit when stored in the Note 5? (not 100% flush with the surface)

thanks!

That's the way my wife's is. I assume it's supposed to be that way.

Posted via the Android Central App

I say yes. That's the only way I've seen them.

It makes the S Pen easier to eject from the body of the phone, especially for people that have big thumbs and fingers.

sramse05

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
only slightly, I've seen examples where the clicking mechanism is popping off of the S Pen so just check and make sure yours isn't coming loose.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

thanks!

I noticed that initially, it didn't seem to be just perfectly flush, and it kinda bugged me.

Then the overall form factor, the way this phone feels so great in the hand, the screen that melts into the edges, the entire Note 5 experience, washed that initial concern and now I don't even notice it.

This is one sleek, fast gorgeous smartphone - hope you love it!

Love this phone a lot!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams