So tonight I was playing around and noticed that unlike on my Note 3 the volume keys weren't configured for zoom but they do control a burst sequence of shots. Rather high FPS too.

With that each scene only appears once in my gallery and inside them there's a "crown" on one of the images. I'm thinking that is the "best" of the series? Am I correct and if so best in terms of what?

Here are some screen shots of what I'm talking about. Just silly test shots.

09-25-2015 08:32 PM
    You can change the functions of the volume keys to zoom, take picture, or record video within the settings for the camera. When you held the volume button down you held it for a second and it took a burst of photos. The crown is the one the phone says is the best out of the group.
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-26-2015 01:11 AM
    You can change the functions of the volume keys to zoom, take picture, or record video within the settings for the camera. When you held the volume button down you held it for a second and it took a burst of photos. The crown is the one the phone says is the best out of the group.

Okay. Thanks. In terms of "best" how does the phone determine that. I'd love to read up on this feature about the Note 5 and have the pdf but it's not detailed about it.

Any links or insight appreciated.
    09-26-2015 12:23 PM