No icon badges...

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I am getting no icon badges for unread messages (stock messages), voice mails, emails, etc...

Got all notifications on. As you can see from the pic below, I have a text and email unread, but not unread badge. There is also an unread voice-mail. I keep forgetting it because I "wiped" it away from the notification that came in and now it has no badge to remind me. Same with texts or emails.

Are the badges supposed to be there or could I have a setting wrong? I have all notifications on I think...

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 369.jpg
    369.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I can't see the image currently. But are you using the stock launcher or Nova Prime? If Prime, install Telsa Uread and activate all respective badge notifications.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

giftedmd

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I am getting no icon badges for unread messages (stock messages), voice mails, emails, etc...

Got all notifications on. As you can see from the pic below, I have a text and email unread, but not unread badge. There is also an unread voice-mail. I keep forgetting it because I "wiped" it away from the notification that came in and now it has no badge to remind me. Same with texts or emails.

Are the badges supposed to be there or could I have a setting wrong? I have all notifications on I think...

Just the main stock that comes on it.

Did you disable any apps? Like badgeprovider?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze