I am loving Side Sync. My N5 isn't here yet so I downloaded to a Note 3. Works fine and really cool to put Periscope videos or the Note screen up on a PC screen not to mention moving files. In any event, playing around with it I saw enable Squid Splash Screen & not knowing what it was, enabled it. DO NOT DO THAT!!!

Phone was ok but I ended up unable to use on PC because I couldn't get rid of the damn splash screen. Nothing would work until after about an hour of reloading, screwing around, etc. I discovered a combination of clicking on the screen and pulling the notifications down on the Note, there was a message, Hide Squid Splash Screen. It either went away quickly or was unresponsive. To fix, I had to drag notifications down slowly and while still holding, tap the hide message several times until it took. Major PITA!

Now that it works again I keep it on my PC all the time and control the phone from my desktop. If you haven't tried it, check it out and if you have, let me know if you had a similar problem with the Splash Screen.
    09-26-2015 10:22 AM
    Haven't had a problem with it on the s6e plus to laptop or to Samsung tab S. It's a great feature and I use it quite often especially when my phone is on the charger and I can make and receive phone calls and texts from the tablet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-26-2015 10:26 AM
    did you ever enable the splash screen and be unable to hide?
    09-26-2015 02:36 PM