I finally decided to give up my Note 4 for the new note 5. My question pertains to the level of the battery out of the box. The reason I ask this is because m phone was reporting 1%. I don't think this would be right seeing that all my other smartphones had at least 50%. Do I have a lemon?

I questioned the T-Mobile rep about it which he claimed it's normal to see this.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-26-2015 09:41 PM
    I finally decided to give up my Note 4 for the new note 5. My question pertains to the level of the battery out of the box. The reason I ask this is because m phone was reporting 1%. I don't think this would be right seeing that all my other smartphones had at least 50%. Do I have a lemon?

I questioned the T-Mobile rep about it which he claimed it's normal to see this.

That's not normal. Take it back

dreaming of electric sheep
    09-26-2015 10:35 PM

I agree with the above, take it back. That is not normal. I think mine had at least 40% and all my batteries have had about that much with every phone.
    09-27-2015 12:32 AM
    T-mobile has a 14 day exchange period.. Take it back now before you invest to much time into that device. Better to be safe then sorry. I exchanged my s6e plus because of fast charging issues and I'm glad I did because the new one acts right.

09-27-2015 12:56 AM
    I just got the phone yesterday. The tmobile rep stated that there's a $50 stocking fee. Is this true?

09-27-2015 10:13 AM
    I just got the phone yesterday. The tmobile rep stated that there's a $50 stocking fee. Is this true?

Not if you are exchanging for the same phone there isn't a restocking fee. Also, the fact that the sales rep gave you incorrect info, is on them. Text @TMobileHelp which is executive customer care, if the manager at the store, or another rep doesn't take care of it.
    09-27-2015 10:50 AM
    Not if you are exchanging for the same phone there isn't a restocking fee. Also, the fact that the sales rep gave you incorrect info, is on them. Text @TMobileHelp which is executive customer care, if the manager at the store, or another rep doesn't take care of it.
    Thanks Kelly!

Kelly Kearns likes this.
    09-27-2015 11:43 AM
    Thanks Kelly!

I have one T-Mobile store close to me that will tell incorrect info like that, the others are great. They really screwed up a lot when I switched our phones over. I tweeted executive customer care and they took care if everything and straightened the store right out.
    09-27-2015 11:55 AM