03-19-2016 05:13 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    My only issue is with resale... Samsung phones have no resale value compared to iphones, I have no idea why.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-17-2016 09:56 PM
    I'll keep it simple. I'm devoted to the back button. It's convenient: proximate to my right thumb. I don't have to reach to the upper left corner of the device to trigger a damn arrow. I use it incessantly.

And, of course, I'm never sacrificing the S pen. Though I see Apple is increasingly incorporating the stylus into their devices.

Lastly, I like the slim, light, narrow profile of the Note 5. The 6S plus feelings ungainly in my hand.

There's no lag with Apple phones and I feel like Samsung did not reach this smoothness until the Note 5.

PS What's with the ginormous Apple bezels?
    exdrinker likes this.
    03-17-2016 11:54 PM
    I'll keep it simple. I'm devoted to the back button. It's convenient: proximate to my right thumb. I don't have to reach to the upper left corner of the device to trigger a damn arrow. I use it incessantly.

And, of course, I'm never sacrificing the S pen. Though I see Apple is increasingly incorporating the stylus into their devices.

Lastly, I like the slim, light, narrow profile of the Note 5. The 6S plus feelings ungainly in my hand.

There's no lag with Apple phones and I feel like Samsung did not reach this smoothness until the Note 5.

PS What's with the ginormous Apple bezels?
    Apple sucks at making large screened phones so far. I agree, imo the 6s Plus has poorly designed ergonomics. That phone is a gigantic, unwieldy device, and it's heavy as **** too. Also, 3d touch is nothing short of a stupid gimmick, I tried and tried to make use of it, but always just forgot about it. I think the entire Apple product line is highly overrated, and definitely overpriced. The only strength I see it having is better apps and that's all.

Former 6s Plus user here.

03-18-2016 08:46 PM
    Apple sucks at making large screened phones so far. I agree, imo the 6s Plus has poorly designed ergonomics. That phone is a gigantic, unwieldy device, and it's heavy as **** too. Also, 3d touch is nothing short of a stupid gimmick, I tried and tried to make use of it, but always just forgot about it. I think the entire Apple product line is highly overrated, and definitely overpriced. The only strength I see it having is better apps and that's all.

Hmmmm I agree and I don't agree Apple definitely needs to hurry with the damm bezels large *** phone but not much screen. How is the note 5 smaller but has more screen? Definitely interested to see what the note 6 has as the note 5 is great and the s7 and edge seem good. Not sure if I would agree with Apple being overpriced there expensive but look at the quality and resale value second to none and after trying the note 5 for a month wouldn't say that Apple apps are better some are but the play store has definitely stepped up and has better apps now compared to before
    03-18-2016 10:34 PM

+1000....100% agree with u !

Posted via my Note5 Silver titanium
    03-19-2016 05:13 PM
80 ... 234