So I have had my note 5 thru Sprint for about a month and have had several issues with not getting my texts from iphone users only. I have never had an iphone so that rules out one possibility and have checked all my settings several times and completed all the appropriate updates as I should. When I send the outgoing sms, they go thru promptly but when they try to return them I get nothing. Also, my friend tells me that my messages are blue as if I had an iphone, which is really weird. Texts from other android users come thru with no problem at all. So far I love this phone and have had no other issues except this one. Hoping this is an oversight on my part because getting another phone is just such a hassle. Please help me with any ideas you guys might have. Thanks
    09-27-2015 10:08 PM
    I would have them ensure they have "Send as SMS" on in case their phone is only trying to send iMessages.
    09-27-2015 10:31 PM
    They do have it sending as an "SMS" and I bought my wife the same phone I have from the same place on the same day and she is receiving texts from the same iphone user that I am not. Thank you for that reply though, I do appreciate any possible ideas I had not thought of
    09-27-2015 10:50 PM
    They do have it sending as an "SMS" and I bought my wife the same phone I have from the same place on the same day and she is receiving texts from the same iphone user that I am not. Thank you for that reply though, I do appreciate any possible ideas I had not thought of
    I understand you never had an iPhone but just for grins and giggles I would try and derigister your number from iMessage. I would post the link, but I can't because I need at least 10 post on the site. Just google "derigister" from iMessage. It's easy to do and may work. If it does work it will be weird since you never had a iPhone. Good luck!
    09-28-2015 12:41 AM
    I think thats an iphone setting. A couple yrs back my mom had same issue. We couldn't see her msgs. She was using the iphone im app. Which was using the apple id like the bbm id. She was only able to msg apple sheeps lol jp. But yea have them look in the settings.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...
    09-28-2015 08:06 AM
    I noticed that with group texts but I think maybe it takes having them delete the thread and start a new one?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-29-2015 03:43 PM
    Am having issue with group text, I asked them to delete the group and create one new, it still send them as imessage, sucks I can't get group message from IOS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    09-30-2015 10:20 AM
    Did you recently change your phone number? I understand that you've never had an iPhone but perhaps someone with that number did. If iPhone users are telling you that your number shows up with blue bubbles then it sounds like your number somehow got into Apple's servers. Google iMessage phone number removal tool. Enter your number and Apple will remove the number from their servers and send you a text in about 10 seconds. You should be fine after that.
    09-30-2015 05:26 PM
    did you ever figure out how to resolve this issue? I am having the same one & its so frustrating
    12-07-2015 03:54 PM
    It is just a thought, and my thought only. Would it have anything to do with using Verizon message + for android??

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-07-2015 06:52 PM
    I am having the same issue with my S6 Edge+ and I noticed in the settings there is a enhanced messaging setting so I enabled that and we will see if that works. Oh yeah I have At&t using an international unlocked g9287 the stock messaging app and I get some of the messages from them and they also have At&t. I also noticed that some messages are coming in doubled might be a dual sim issue. I also tried the deregister tool and it said my number was not registered.
    12-21-2015 01:20 AM
    Has anyone found a resolution to this yeT?!?!
    08-26-2016 11:03 AM
    I'll ask my husband. He has an iPhone and had to make a change on his end for it to work
    08-26-2016 04:27 PM
    I was always under the impression that iPhone messages to Android phones was a hit or miss proposition. And that this was well known.
    08-26-2016 05:14 PM