I don't have a Note 5 but I'm seriously considering it and the themes are a major reason why. They change the dialer, messenger, drop down notification tray, settings, calculator etc. so I can literally have a new phone every day if I change it up.

What I'm asking here is... Those that do have themes, would you please take a screen shot of everything that is changed on your phone and post it so I can see what it'll look like? Not many people have done this anywhere and I really want to get a good look at it. The material design one looks amazing!

I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
    09-27-2015 10:25 PM
    Night bridge theme

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Note 5 Themes-4621.jpg   Note 5 Themes-4620.jpg   Note 5 Themes-4619.jpg   Note 5 Themes-4618.jpg   Note 5 Themes-4617.jpg  

09-27-2015 10:38 PM
    Night bridge theme

UGH! Fix that homescreen, it is uneven, you need another icon on the left lol. You have triggered my OCD now and I can't unsee that lol

I like that theme, don't remember seeing that one. I wish I could search for theme names in the theme store.
    09-27-2015 11:06 PM
    UGH! Fix that homescreen, it is uneven, you need another icon on the left lol. You have triggered my OCD now and I can't unsee that lol

I like that theme, don't remember seeing that one. I wish I could search for theme names in the theme store.
    May as well unsee it cuz I'm done playing for tonight. Haha. I started changing over from TW and decided to change everything. Started from scratch. Sorry about that OCD!

09-27-2015 11:15 PM
    May as well unsee it cuz I'm done playing for tonight. Haha. I started changing over from TW and decided to change everything. Started from scratch. Sorry about that OCD!

lol

That is like a crooked picture that is stuck crooked and you can't straighten it haha
    09-27-2015 11:31 PM
    Thank you @katrinawhite1 ... unfortunately purple isn't my colour lol
    09-27-2015 11:46 PM
    Thanks! It helps a little. Honestly I'll be curious to see how this thing performs when I'm not using it 12 hours a day straight. Always the way with new toys!
    There is every color you can imagine in the theme store.
    09-27-2015 11:54 PM
    My imagination is running wild but I'd love to see what it actually looks like. I wish it'd come to the Note 4 through a software update
    09-28-2015 01:22 AM
    My imagination is running wild but I'd love to see what it actually looks like. I wish it'd come to the Note 4 through a software update
    Here is a search I did at sammobile, they show a lot of the themes, but themes are added weekly to the theme store.

http://www.sammobile.com/category/themes/
    debdroid1a likes this.
    09-28-2015 02:00 PM
    Here are some more themes, I posted mine here as well. I like my second choice I posted there, so I'll leave it for now, maybe change the wallpaper though, but not sure.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-note-5-a.html
    09-28-2015 02:28 PM
    Thanks so much Kelly! That's exactly what I was looking for.
    09-28-2015 06:53 PM
    Has anyone noticed any lag or slowing down of the phone or higher battery drain when using these themes?
    09-28-2015 09:32 PM
    Has anyone noticed any lag or slowing down of the phone or higher battery drain when using these themes?
    No I haven't. I just apply a theme then use my own wallpaper and I have my own icons because I am using Nova. The theme just changed the settings page, messaging, dialer etc.
    09-28-2015 09:56 PM
    Do themes only change the app icons when you're running touchwiz? I've installed quite a few on Nova but it won't change the icons.
    09-28-2015 10:23 PM
    Do themes only change the app icons when you're running touchwiz? I've installed quite a few on Nova but it won't change the icons.
    App icons won't change on Nova unless you install an icon pack.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 6s Plus
    Pokefreak13 likes this.
    09-28-2015 10:59 PM
    Does the S6 have a different theme store? I just did a search on Google and I don't see the drowsy weekend theme on the Note 5 store but it's on the S6.

Posted via the my Note 5
    09-28-2015 11:59 PM
    I'm happy with pure Nova changing my home screens around. I'd love to be able to get rid of the ugly TouchWiz notifications center though.
    09-29-2015 06:38 AM
    Does the S6 have a different theme store? I just did a search on Google and I don't see the drowsy weekend theme on the Note 5 store but it's on the S6.

Posted via the my Note 5
    You searched how?
    09-29-2015 08:25 AM
    App icons won't change on Nova unless you install an icon pack.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 6s Plus
    You can change icons in Nova or in TouchWiz. Easier in Nova but I am hooked on TW.
    09-29-2015 09:40 AM
    You searched how?
    Kelly, I went to the same link that you posted earlier, and I also just did random Google searches for certain themes. My boyfriend has the Galaxy S6 and he seems to have different ones that we don't have on the Note 5. I wish there was a way to search the Theme Store for specific themes.
    09-29-2015 09:42 AM
    Kelly, I went to the same link that you posted earlier, and I also just did random Google searches for certain themes. My boyfriend has the Galaxy S6 and he seems to have different ones that we don't have on the Note 5. I wish there was a way to search the Theme Store for specific themes.
    Oh that link doesn't show all of the themes. I would sort the themes on both phones by price, lowest to highest and see if they are the same.

Yes, Samsung needs a search in the theme store.
    09-29-2015 09:57 AM
    Is it not possible to search for themes vs so rolling through to find them or the ones that many posted here? I'm referring to the themes store from Samsung.

09-29-2015 11:34 AM
    Is it not possible to search for themes vs so rolling through to find them or the ones that many posted here? I'm referring to the themes store from Samsung.

No. There is no search option in the Samsung theme store. You gotta scroll through. Not cool, but that's all we have for now.

09-29-2015 11:40 AM

Nope, no way to search that I can find.
    09-29-2015 11:40 AM