I am using the Nova Prime launcher along with a Pebble watch. I seem to keep having to clear app/system caches to get everything working properly, especially with the SMS notifications on Pebble. I use chompSMS, which has always worked well for me. Set up is for Pebble to pick up chomp from the "Apps Notification" section, I do not have SMS notifications enabled, nor do I have Pebble notifications set up in chomp. This is exactly how it was set up in my old phone (HTC One M7) and never had an issue.

What I am finding is that the SMS notifications work for a few days (with full functionality from the watch to reply/dismiss), then out of the blue I get no SMS notifications. Clear chomp cache, no impact. Reset system cache, things back to normal for a few days.

Any ideas? The chomp notifications are appearing on the phone, just not the watch when they go out. Thinking to uninstall/reinstall the Pebble app at this point.
    09-28-2015 08:08 AM
    I get this all the time but I live with it because I've accepted it's just Android.
    09-28-2015 09:01 AM
    I don't have that problem with Apex Launcher. You might want to try another launcher.
    09-28-2015 02:09 PM