most of the time I can not send texts or make calls from my home, even if I am connected to my wifi.

The only way for me to do it is to update the PRL, then update the Profile, then it will work for a little bit, then later in the day I have to go thru the same process again.

I have a Sprint AirRave, which is supposed to connect to the phone to allow me to make calls and texts, the phone doesn't connect to it MOST of the time (I can tell because the phone beeps 3 times when it connects when you make a call)

I have updated my software and sprint still cant tell me why it wont work. If I use my old Note 3 and reactivate it on my account, everything works fine!

Any ideas?

Thanks
    T Keeling
    09-28-2015 11:06 AM
    Do you have any problems with connections other than with the AirRave? I would first try rebooting the AirRave, reboot the phone, and see if you can get a stable connection. I've had the occasional problem where even a router will get hunky with a connection to a phone, even though everyone else is working fine, or another family member has an issue, and everyone else is fine. Wireless connections of any kind can have issues stay linked, from time to time.
    09-28-2015 12:10 PM
    I did try to reboot the airrave. I also turned it off entirely and I still have the same issues, reported the problems to Sprint 5 times now, still no resolution, when I switched back to my Note3 everything works fine, and my husbands iphone works fine, everyones phone works but the Note5
    09-28-2015 07:41 PM