Was able to install Samsung Pay on Verizon Phone

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I was able to install and get the Samsung Pay to work( not fully) on my Verizon Note , using this apk download https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsu...ay/samsung-pay-1-3-2116-android-apk-download/

Need to download the samsung pay apk and samsung pay framework apk

I signed in with my samsung account, went to add a card, but was unable to verify card with card company.

:( I hope you guys have better luck and maybe figure out what i'm doing wrong?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Downloading an apk for an app from a third party source that is going get all your credit card information is your first mistake and it is a huge one!

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Downloading an apk for an app from a third party source that is going get all your credit card information is your first mistake and it is a huge one!

Yea a HUGE mistake! Is it really that important to have on your phone? I have seen so many posts about people doing this through an apk! That's just crazy..... But to each his own! Good luck with that and be careful!

Posted via my Galaxy Note 5

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I was able to install and get the Samsung Pay to work( not fully) on my Verizon Note , using this apk download https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsu...ay/samsung-pay-1-3-2116-android-apk-download/

Need to download the samsung pay apk and samsung pay framework apk

I signed in with my samsung account, went to add a card, but was unable to verify card with card company.

:( I hope you guys have better luck and maybe figure out what i'm doing wrong?

I was able to successfully verify my boa credit card just waiting on it to finish activating(fingers crossed). They have already given me the last 4 of the digital card.

Attachments

• 1443535440880.jpg
    1443535440880.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 115

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Just my opinion...

But side-loading something that's not approved for use on a certain carrier... if something goes wrong and your info is compromised... fraud protection may not cover you.

Keep in mind it's not someone stealing your info if you inadvertently put it out there up for grabs. That's all on you.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just my opinion...

But side-loading something that's not approved for use on a certain carrier... if something goes wrong and your info is compromised... fraud protection may not cover you.

Keep in mind it's not someone stealing your info if you inadvertently put it out there up for grabs. That's all on you.

That is exactly what I think could happen also.

pcpablo

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Yes, but you have a Samsung phone so shouldn't be a problem. My LG V20 won't connect with Pay, and Samsung support was no help, they just said to wait and maybe there will be a fix, so my new Gear s3 watch is just an expensive timepiece!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888