Verizon Note 5 $233 NO SERVICE CONTRACT (Requires a bit of work)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
These promotions have been posted before, but you can combine them so that you get the best deal. You will need to add a line or open a new line of service for this.

Base Verizon Note 5 32gb $696
-$200 coupon "FALLPROMO"
-$200 minimum trade in for any smartphone (I tried a Motorola DROID and it worked)
-~$83 Samsung promotion (you are charged 2x months in the first bill, plus Nov and Dec bill that Samsung will pay) Samsung will make your phone payments until 2016 when you switch to a new Galaxy smartphone | Android Central
+ $20 Junk smartphone (I used the DROID, but you can buy any smartphone, so long as it is in good condition, doesn't matter how old)

Note that there will be a $40 activation fee. You can call in to get this fee waived. You can suspend the line without billing until you get the trade in amount, then terminate the line, paying off the balance, or if you don't want to deal with Verizon CS, port the line to another carrier which would automatically terminate the line, and you would see the charges on your final bill.

Attachments

• verizon note 5 promotion.jpg
    verizon note 5 promotion.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 217

samsung905

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if a tracfone LG 306G $10 at bestbuy will work for the $200 trade in? Don't want to trade in my S4 currently on my verizon account. Thanks

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if a tracfone LG 306G $10 at bestbuy will work for the $200 trade in? Don't want to trade in my S4 currently on my verizon account. Thanks

Take it up to best buy and ask. I think that the phone has to have at least a 10 dollar trade in value at best buy. At least that was the case when I did this deal to get my old note 4....

Posted via the Android Central App

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I just did this same thing. I bought a 64 GB. $800-$200 trade in-$200 fallpromo. I paid just over $400 out the door. I just signed up for Samsung's "make your payments" promo too. Hopefully they'll go though as well.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I spent over 1.5 hour at Verizon trying to get this promotion to follow through. I ordered it on Sept 30th and did a store pickup today but it kept ringing up at 696.

1.5 hour later on the phone (yes I called within the store) I finally had a rep tell me they will credit me 200 dollars. I will have to wait for the shipping box for my 200 dollar trade in. I was so close in contacting the BBB because I have paperwork showing it should be 496, but they wouldn't give it to me at that price.

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I just did this same thing. I bought a 64 GB. $800-$200 trade in-$200 fallpromo. I paid just over $400 out the door. I just signed up for Samsung's "make your payments" promo too. Hopefully they'll go though as well.

I just done the same deal as you. I need 64gb but only wanted a white phone but it was too hard to pass up this deal.
How do you get signed up for the Samsung payments? I followed a link a couple days ago but couldn't quite understand the process. it said about entering a pre registered email and to have your receipt ready but it looks like only way pre register is if you do it from an iphone. I know it has a section for non iphone people but didn't try any further because my phone is not supposed to get here until later today.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I spent over 1.5 hour at Verizon trying to get this promotion to follow through. I ordered it on Sept 30th and did a store pickup today but it kept ringing up at 696.

1.5 hour later on the phone (yes I called within the store) I finally had a rep tell me they will credit me 200 dollars. I will have to wait for the shipping box for my 200 dollar trade in. I was so close in contacting the BBB because I have paperwork showing it should be 496, but they wouldn't give it to me at that price.
I would just do it online.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is this deal still good? Is there any deal at all for someone paying full price to keep unlimited data plan. I have one year left on my unlimited data plan contract. I do not plan to open a new line.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this deal still good? Is there any deal at all for someone paying full price to keep unlimited data plan. I have one year left on my unlimited data plan contract. I do not plan to open a new line.
I don't expect any full retail deals anytime soon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173