I previously used Sports Tracker to keep track of my runs, but for the hell of it I figured I'd give SHealth a shot this morning. Glad I did, it's very well designed. I was also pleasantly surprised when I got the first mile alert, that's a feature I didn't have previously. Scrolling screenshot allows for sharing of all your data, which is fun.

So show off a little bit... You routinely see stories on the site about which health tracker is the best, but you don't see many people actually using them. Share your workouts here, maybe we can motivate others.

This was my last run this week in preparation for an upcoming 10k road race Sunday. Pace was a little slower than I wanted but there was a stiff wind coming off the water.
    Attached Thumbnails Are you putting in work with SHealth? Let's see it...-1443737703516.jpg  
    10-01-2015 05:24 PM
    Apparently I'm the only one putting in work. Get off your freaking couch people!
    Attached Thumbnails Are you putting in work with SHealth? Let's see it...-1443972360374.jpg  
    EMGSM likes this.
    10-04-2015 10:26 AM
    I just started using it yesterday when I left my UP3 on the charger. I am very impressed with it and plan on using it in conjunction with the UP app from Jawbone. I wished it supported my wristband.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920P) using Tapatalk
    kj11 likes this.
    10-04-2015 10:52 AM
    For me, S Health is nothing new. I've been using it for a couple of years synced with my gear watches. Its very handy. I keep track of my 5 miles a day, my heart rate, O2 readings and track my sleep. Only add on since the note 5 is water intake and blood sugar.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note V
    10-04-2015 01:23 PM
    Never used S Health...

I have a Fitbit Charge HR along with the Fitbit and My Fitness Pal apps.
    10-04-2015 02:00 PM
    I previously used Sports Tracker to keep track of my runs, but for the hell of it I figured I'd give SHealth a shot this morning. Glad I did, it's very well designed. I was also pleasantly surprised when I got the first mile alert, that's a feature I didn't have previously. Scrolling screenshot allows for sharing of all your data, which is fun.

So show off a little bit... You routinely see stories on the site about which health tracker is the best, but you don't see many people actually using them. Share your workouts here, maybe we can motivate others.

This was my last run this week in preparation for an upcoming 10k road race Sunday. Pace was a little slower than I wanted but there was a stiff wind coming off the water.
    I am having many difficulties with the new version of s health, and cannot find any help. Walked around for an hour and the bleeping thing didn't register ANYTHING! The only Samsung 'account' I can find is in Canada....frustrated is mild for what I'm feeling.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-04-2015 07:41 PM
    I used Strava to track my bike rides because it would track all the miles I had ridden in the year and shealth didn't before or at least I couldn't find it,but it seems this new version does keep track of your miles through the year.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Are you putting in work with SHealth? Let's see it...-887.jpg  
    kj11 likes this.
    10-04-2015 07:49 PM

I use a fit bit hr and also have s health running. Which is more accurate?
    And does s health know when Im walking instead of lets say riding a bus which at times is rolling at a crawl?

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...
    10-05-2015 01:21 PM