Anyone else experience this? I would have my phone in my pocket at work. From time to time, I notice my S-pen is unclicked, or clicked however you wanna look at it. I have a case over it and theres a small gap large enough where if I just press my finger against it, I wouldn't be able to click it, I would have to use my finger tip to press it.

So it gets me wondering, how do I click it inside my pocket? I try moving around and bending a bit and I just dont see it being enough to click it.
    10-01-2015 05:40 PM
    Any keys perhaps? Or maybe because of the case you didn't insert it properly the first time? I know that in my case both popping it out and getting it back in is a bit hard unless I get my finger tip in it.
    10-01-2015 06:30 PM
    I have nothing else in pocket, just phone.

I had a the Samsung clear view flip case before and the bottom is not covered at all. So pretty much nothing stopping from any fabric pushing on the pen and it clicked quite often when I have it in my pockets at work whenever I'm bending down or something to file papers or fill printer and stuff.

But now I have a new case, it pretty much has an aluminum bumper around it, like I mention, thick enough where I have to press it with finger tip. I tried to mimic it being inside my pocket by putting a cloth over the bottom of the phone and applying pressure but the gap from the bumper is enough to not click it. But somehow its mysteriously clicking on its own still.

Its really not a huge problem, I just click it back, but I catch myself reaching my hands into my pocket every hour or so just to see if its click, so I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.
    10-01-2015 07:02 PM