Note 5 keeps crashing and resetting itself

anon(9669999)

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
My note 5 keeps crashing and resetting itself multiple times a day. In the middle of various applications, or emails, or texts, so it does not seem to be isolated to a specific app.

Any suggestions? I was wondering if an app I installed was creating an issue, but have no idea which one. Is there a way to see what app were installed by date so that I could work back wards and uninstall them one by one to test?:'(

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Do a clean reset and add them back one by one...

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig Black Sapphire leather wrapped Note 5

Ivan Stefan

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine keeps restating randomly and when charging it turns off...
Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it! :(

Posted via the Android Central App

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Today I got an software update of some sort for my galaxy note 5 32G version from Sprint, and after the update... About an hour later I get this notification that says your phone will restart in 30 seconds.. So I restarted the phone but its just a bit odd to me... Is this supposed to happen ??

Posted via the Android Central App

raib_dabar

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
What were you doing before it started? Mine randomly would turn off, reboot itself, so I thought it was the kernel I had which gave it root ( a friend put it on, not sure which of the few that are out there). I flashed stock and it was going crazy no how matter how much I would wipe the phone out. Please if anyone finds something, share it, this is hell

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae