I often use the voice-to-text (VTT) component when sending a text or email or searching the Web, as I have nails and it's a pain to type with them. Recently, I've had an issue I can't seem to figure out how to resolve, nor can T-Mobile's tech support. I'll use the VTT button, say what I need to say and it will magically appear on the screen -- all good. However, oftentimes, and more and more frequently, the VTT component freezes on the screen. I can't X out of it, the back arrow doesn't remove it, clicking on "tap to speak" does nothing. The only way I can clear it is to open the task manager thing and close all apps, and then it goes away. I had a Galaxy S4 before this, and in the past week, it, too, did the same thing; on that phone, though, I'd have to reboot, as the whole bottom of the screen is blocked and task manager on the S4 would open up under the VTT block (I know that sounds wonky). There was an update a few weeks ago and I think that's when it started on my S4, but then I figured I was going to the Note5, so it shouldn't be an issue. However, it's happened twice in the past two days. Anyone have this issue? Know of a resolution?
    10-02-2015 03:52 PM
    Long thread over here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...t=tap+to+speak. Bottom line is that you can try uninstalling updates to Google Text-To-Speech, or uninstalling updates to the Google App, until either Google or Samsung patch this bug.
    10-03-2015 02:12 AM