sync Facebook contacts

Stephhug

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
How do I get my facebook contacts and their photos to sync with my contact list? I have gone through every option of syncing and linking the two come out yet no photos. I read on one site that Facebook no longer allows this. Is this true? And if so why did it work on my galaxy note 3 that I had up until today around noon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Paulmac0957

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Great question, I was wondering this myself. Thought I was missing something, but like you said I have gone through every option I can think off.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How do I get my facebook contacts and their photos to sync with my contact list? I have gone through every option of syncing and linking the two come out yet no photos. I read on one site that Facebook no longer allows this. Is this true? And if so why did it work on my galaxy note 3 that I had up until today around noon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Great question, I was wondering this myself. Thought I was missing something, but like you said I have gone through every option I can think off.

Here you go. This thread isn't too terribly long. The answers to fixing this start around post #26 and go to the end.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...84497-facebook-contacts-sync-not-working.html

cajunaggie87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Try the sync.me app in the play store. I've used this for a long time both on iOS and android. It's always worked great.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Stephhug

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! Works perfectly - and now even links with the people I'm not friends with on Facebook. The other app like this that I tried didn't work and stated that FB had changed their settings so syncing wasn't possible with their or any similar app. Not sure why this one works but it does!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie