Does anyone use Otterbox Defender case and tempered glass screen protector at the same time?

(popping out the Defender case's built-in screen protector and using a tempered glass screen protector)

How is the fit? I've done that on my Note 3 and 4 and it was a very tight fit.... wondering if I should do the same with the my current Note 5.
    10-02-2015 11:06 PM
    That's like carrying a rock..I have a clear case with edge protection

Posted via the Android Central App
    kj11 likes this.
    10-03-2015 01:00 AM
    I'm doing exactly that and I love it. The screen protector that comes on the OtterBox is garbage but I've use this combination on a couple of phones in the past. Only downfall, if there is one , is swiping from the edges kinda is a little awkward.

10-03-2015 03:50 AM
    I'm doing exactly that and I love it. The screen protector that comes on the OtterBox is garbage but I've use this combination on a couple of phones in the past. Only downfall, if there is one , is swiping from the edges kinda is a little awkward.

Which brand of tempered glass screen protector did you use?

Thanks!
    10-03-2015 10:27 AM
    Yes I use the Otterbox Defender with a tempered glass screen protector. I remove the Otterbox screen protector and it works great. Did it on my Note 4 and now my Note 5.
    10-03-2015 06:06 PM
    Yes I use the Otterbox Defender with a tempered glass screen protector. I remove the Otterbox screen protector and it works great. Did it on my Note 4 and now my Note 5.
    If you take off the screen protector will it kill the water resistance ?

I ask because I have a supcase and it has screen protector built in and I use glass tempered protector too

Post ed via the Android Central App
    10-03-2015 08:32 PM
    Update. I just took off my Supcase and I thought there was a bubble between it and my glass protector. But when I got it off, the bubbles were under the glass protector. How the heck did that happen??

I was worried about it pulling it off when taking it off but the places were on while the supcase was on too. That's what made me think they were between the built in protector and the glass one...

Now, what is the best way to work them out?

10-04-2015 05:07 PM