What phone are you coming from?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
IPhone 6 for me. Was gonna go with a iPhone 6s but they were back ordered. I'm glad they were too. Cause I love this Note lol

Posted via the Android Central App

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Note Edge. The edge side was too sharp and the thing was too wide in my pocket, and even my hand. I loved it but grew tired of the shape. I like the Note 5 very much. I wish it had continues scrolling screens and let you choose your app "just once" or "always" like before.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Came from a galaxy s6. However before that I was an apple guy and I will say I was just waiting for Samsung to up their game and they did with the s6. Then I went to the note 5 due to battery life and larger display! Awesome phone, only complaint is I can't find a case that I really really like. Eh oh well I'm ok with that.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Came from a galaxy s6. However before that I was an apple guy and I will say I was just waiting for Samsung to up their game and they did with the s6. Then I went to the note 5 due to battery life and larger display! Awesome phone, only complaint is I can't find a case that I really really like. Eh oh well I'm ok with that.

Get the Verus High Pro case. It is very form fitting with little to no bulk...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair