Hey all ,

Has anyone experienced a horrible lag within the messages app? It's getting to the point that I barely text. I'm sure it has something to do with either the app or the keyboard functionality . The only fix thus far for myself is to to a factory reset (obviously tedious to perform every day ) and to use the swipe function on the keyboard. I've also noticed that my physical buttons have lost their proper functionality ( probably due to some minor dirt particles or something ). The last issue is the phone hangs for about 2 seconds at some times .

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-03-2015 11:44 AM
    Hey all ,

Has anyone experienced a horrible lag within the messages app? It's getting to the point that I barely text. I'm sure it has something to do with either the app or the keyboard functionality . The only fix thus far for myself is to to a factory reset (obviously tedious to perform every day ) and to use the swipe function on the keyboard. I've also noticed that my physical buttons have lost their proper functionality ( probably due to some minor dirt particles or something ). The last issue is the phone hangs for about 2 seconds at some times .

Posted via the Android Central App
    How bad is the lag when you text? I've noticed on mine too on the stock keyboard. It's in milliseconds but it's still very noticeable. I tested it on the iPhones and typing felt very snappy. No lag at all. There's definitely a difference between stock samsung keyboard and stock iPhone keyboards and me being anal about lag and high latency, it definitely bothered me. I liked the stock keyboard layout but because of the lag i downloaded swiftkey again and its definitely quicker especially during auto correct. Try using swiftkey.
    10-03-2015 12:04 PM
    I am getting a delay popping up the keyboard. I'll tap in the text area to bring up the keyboard and it does nothing for 2 or 3 tries then it pops up. Annoying.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 01:09 PM
    Are use hangouts instead of the stock messaging app. I do experience some delays with certain apps for using due to the keyboard. I haven't tried to figure it out yet because I've only had the phone 24 hours.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920P) using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 01:45 PM