So I went to target, I was gonna use Samsung Pay and the rude lady BTW stops and tells me they don't accept that.. But I know that do which they should be ashamed of and I ignore her and continue and when I finished she was "oh, that's weird, how did you do that? You take a picture of your phone?" I just ignored her for being rude when I tried the first time

Posted via the Android Central App
    dkunzman, beh, debdroid1a and 1 others like this.
    10-04-2015 01:06 AM
    LOL serves her right. Let her keep wondering about it.
    BarfingMonkey likes this.
    10-04-2015 01:10 AM
    Haha. Rude people suck! But we are early adapters. I kind of feel like an ambassador of Samsung pay.
    10-04-2015 01:25 AM
    It was actually my first time.. I was nervous BC I didn't know exactly how it worked

jimd1050 likes this.
    10-04-2015 01:54 AM
    It is amazing the number of times recently cashiers will see my Note 5 and mistake it for an iPhone. When I tell them it's not, it's a Note 5 they act like "there are other phones than the iPhone?".
    Then I pay and further freak them out.
    You really have to wonder ....
    10-04-2015 11:08 AM
    In all fairness I believe the latest samsung devices that use samsung pay are the only phones out there that use both NFC & MST technology. MST will work with almost every credit card swiping device out there and retailers probably aren't aware that the phones have this technology. I imagine the retailers deal with customers trying to use Apple pay, Google wallet and so on and it doesn't work and holds up the lines so they have just gotten in the habit of telling customers it won't work.
    10-04-2015 01:38 PM
    My funny story was I went to try and use Samsung Pay, it didn't work. Then I flipped my phone over to see the Verizon logo, then cried.

10-04-2015 02:20 PM
    My funny story is that after a half dozen successful tries I went to a geek store and the geek clerk insisted that it wouldn't work. I activated Samsung pay and touched mag strip reader and it failed. I tried 3 more times and it failed again and again. I could sense the geek clerk was satisfied with his victory. Arrrg.

It turned out my card had been suspended by the bank for suspicious activities. But the suspicious transactions were all mine. Arrrrg
    10-04-2015 02:39 PM