How many times have you dropped your Note 5? Case or no case at the time?

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
While I'm sure accidents can and do happen, I am fully aware of the several hundred dollar piece of equipment that I carry around with me.

The last phone I "dropped" was a Samsung flip phone back in 2008. And technically, I didn't drop it... it was clawed from its holster by my nephew as I was throwing him in the pool... took a second to realize what the 2nd splash was...

DominickCosta

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
I always bundle my phone with a case, which is probably why I've never accidentally broken a phone. I have a tendency to fall down or even up stairs, and that alone spells disaster.

Currently wrapped in a Tech21 case.

Posted via the Android Central App - T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 5

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine has had a case and a tempered screen protector on it from Day 2...

I have not dropped the phone a single time (yet)... :)

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since launch, I haven't dropped. It at all.

I've only dropped one phone, my Note 2. The second time I dropped it I cracked the screen.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Two weeks, zero drops. (I don't use a case, screen protector, or insurance. I've never broken a phone, and my last several phones all ended up in good enough condition for a carrier trade-up.)

Kyle Hartman

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Thanksgiving day two years ago. Forgot my S3 was on my lap, got out of my Jeep for work and dropped face down......spider cracked the whole screen, last time I used the flimsy screen protectors. Thankfully I had insurance!

Posted via the Android Central App
32GB Note 5 Verizon

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
has anyone accidentally dropped the Note 5 while naked? if so, what kind of damage did it suffer?

has anyone accidentally dropped the Note 5 while naked?
if so, what kind of damage did it suffer?

only want to know about incidents where the drop was
purely ACCIDENTAL, not pre-arranged drop tests...

THANKS! :)

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: has anyone accidentally dropped the Note 5 while naked? if so, what kind of damage did it suffe

sorry, I meant naked for the phone. No cases, no screen protectors, no rear glass protector, no nothing.
I know. I was just giving you a free bump.:D

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: has anyone accidentally dropped the Note 5 while naked? if so, what kind of damage did it suffe

I know. I was just giving you a free bump.:D

I guess I should have said "Note 5 in nude" as opposed to using the word "naked"
nude art... naked is just naked.

Kind of true... the Note 5 looks magnificent in the nude. (no case, no bumper, no scree protector)

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

My wife did! On the tile at Target. I heard it from another aisle and knew that sound I was hearing! By some miracle not even a scratch! Put her phone in a case and a week later she dropped it between the movie theatre seat (mechanical lounging seat). Put the seat back to normal, and crunch! Completely shattered front and back and bent pretty good.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Bathtub giving my son a bath. Submerged for over a minute at least. Still working :)

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Dropped mine with case on shattered the screen

Posted via Android Central App

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

slight ding on the corner after hitting concrete from 4' high

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site

Bathtub giving my son a bath. Submerged for over a minute at least. Still working :)

Wow.. Amazing.. I wonder whether Samsung kept the water resistant "technology" and just didn't tell anyone? I can't believe it would still work..