isn't the title of this forum incorrect? it should be "Note5" not "Note 5"

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
isn't the title of this forum incorrect? it should be "Note5" not "Note 5"

Like how AIR FRANCE changed their name to AIRFRANCE (no space between the R and F.

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Technically you may be right. Looking at Samsung's page they do call it a "Note5". However, considering every Note prior had a space between the "Note" and the #, most of us are keeping the space for tradition.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's extremely baffling.:confused: I definitely see that it's "Note5" on the official Samsung page (although the page title that appears in Google Search sometimes says "Note 5"), but it would be completely odd for them to suddenly say that this is the "correct" way to write it. It's not like it helps to distinguish it from, say, the Nexus 5.

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
That's extremely baffling.:confused: I definitely see that it's "Note5" on the official Samsung page (although the page title that appears in Google Search sometimes says "Note 5"), but it would be completely odd for them to suddenly say that this is the "correct" way to write it. It's not like it helps to distinguish it from, say, the Nexus 5.

the boot-up screen also shows Note5 (not Note 5)

like I said, it's like AIRFRANCE. (no space between the words) :D

Since the South Koreans are obsessed with all things French, I'm not surprised. :D

airfrance_logo1.jpg