Every couple of days my screen becomes unresponsive to touch. The physical buttons still work as well as the two touch buttons at the bottom of the unit but nothing else. The touch pen for some reason still works but everything else requires reset.

Anyone else experience this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-05-2015 07:49 AM
    That is definitely not normal and my first guess is that either your OS is corrupted or you have hardware issues.

Either way I would suggest a factory reset. If that doesn't work then return it for another.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    10-05-2015 09:42 AM
    Every couple of days my screen becomes unresponsive to touch. The physical buttons still work as well as the two touch buttons at the bottom of the unit but nothing else. The touch pen for some reason still works but everything else requires reset.

I am finding that the keyboard after texting does not close from time to time and I have to power off to access anything on screen. This only started happening after the last update which was last week.
    10-05-2015 09:54 AM

This is a common and known bug. First, wipe the cache partition. That has worked for some. If that doesn't work. Disable Samsung Pay, then wipe the cache partition. That has worked for me so far.
    10-05-2015 10:43 AM