Are any of you having any problems with deleting your emails....I have 2 email accounts and there will be several that I don't need to read and I will click to delete them and even go to the trash and delete from there.......but when it syncs again to check for new emails THEY ALL COME BACK...what is going on?
    by the way my carrier is AT AND T
    10-05-2015 07:17 PM
    I didn't have any issues when I was using the native email app. I don't like the native email app, so I switched back to cloudmagic, which is what I normally use.

sent using my Galaxy Note 5 via The Uncarrier
    10-05-2015 07:51 PM
    Are any of you having any problems with deleting your emails....I have 2 email accounts and there will be several that I don't need to read and I will click to delete them and even go to the trash and delete from there.......but when it syncs again to check for new emails THEY ALL COME BACK...what is going on?
    by the way my carrier is AT AND T
    When I initially set up email I thought it asked whether to delete from server when I delete in app.
    10-05-2015 08:36 PM
    If you're using an IMAP account, deleting an email deletes it from the server. If you're using a POP3 account, deleting the email only deletes it on the phone, unless you have "delete on server", or however that app words it, checked. (You check which account it is by going to the account itself - usually with a web browser. If it's a gmail account, go to GMail.)
    10-06-2015 12:52 AM