I used a note 2, note 3, note 4, loved them all. For a month before getting the note 5 I tried an iphone 6+ and it just drove me nuts with the lack of things I got used to on the note 4, but now that I'm on the note 5 many of those same features are simply missing.

The worst off the top of my head:

Screen write > Crop.
    Before I could take a screen shot, and then carefully crop and adjust the area I want. Now I have to do their awful crop where I drag it across the area, and if its not perfect I have to do it again. Why did they seperate them? No clue. Its garbage and was one of my most used features of the previous notes. Easy to use cropping and noting.

One handed operation also has gone into the trash.
    Before I could swipe at the side, the rest of the screen would go black (Saving power) and I could resize and it had adjustable buttons...
    Now we have this trash that doesn't look good, takes up the whole screen, and also doesn't let us resize it or have easy to access buttons.
    ccpopham likes this.
    10-05-2015 08:00 PM
    One handed mode seems to work the same. I just triple click the home button and the screen resizes to a small screen. not on by default. have to turn it on in Settings, display. I believe you can still crop the same way. use smart select instead of screen write. have different crop options that way
    10-05-2015 09:29 PM
    I dont use one handed mode so I cant comment on that, but I think smart select works perfectly for selecting areas from the screen to save and / or share. What about it isn't working for you?
    10-05-2015 09:53 PM
    I think OP was referring to the ability to resize the smart select selection if you didn't quite get what you wanted. As it is now, you just discard the selection and try again.
    10-05-2015 09:58 PM