So I had the note 1-3 in the past, switched to apple for awhile and had the 6 plus for a year. The only thing I wish the Note 5 could do is load email like the iPhone. Am I missing something here? Why do I always have to load more info and load images manually? Is there a way to do this automatically ? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-05-2015 08:43 PM
    So I had the note 1-3 in the past, switched to apple for awhile and had the 6 plus for a year. The only thing I wish the Note 5 could do is load email like the iPhone. Am I missing something here? Why do I always have to load more info and load images manually? Is there a way to do this automatically ? Thanks.

What email client are you using? I've been using Mailbox for the last year or so. It's been great to use on my iPhone, Note 5, Mac and multiple tablets. Syncs multiple Gmail accounts and my icloud email between all my devices. Works great for me.

Sent from my Note 5
    10-05-2015 10:14 PM

There is on the default email app and other apps. Check your app email settings.
    10-06-2015 07:35 AM
    I'm using the email app that comes on the phone. I'll check my settings again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    10-06-2015 08:42 AM
    Still can't find the setting in the stock app. Am I missing something?

10-06-2015 04:02 PM

This is for stock email
    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    beh likes this.
    10-06-2015 04:23 PM
    What email are you pulling in with the stock email app? Gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc?
    10-06-2015 04:26 PM
    Thank you Carlo Villa. That's exactly what I was looking for. I don't know why I couldn't find that myself, but oh well. All fixed now. Thanks all.

10-06-2015 06:30 PM