Samsung Pay with Capital One

Laserbutt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I have a Mastercard debit card with Capital One, doing some quick research I see Mastercard is compatible but nothing about capital one. Can anyone confirm?

Posted via the Android Central App

mitchd14

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I dont think that any Capital One cards are working yet. I have a Capital One Mastercard (quicksilver) and it would not work. I think they tweeted that they are working on it, but no ETA yet

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Just checked their Facebook page and this was their reply to someone who asked. Doesn't say much.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Attachments

• 2077.jpg
    2077.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 198

anon(2947110)

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I remember Samsung was doing a promotion and giving away free cases flip cover style. If you sign up for Samsung pay but I believe there is a due date. I also tried to add my card, but they did not accept it.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I remember Samsung was doing a promotion and giving away free cases flip cover style. If you sign up for Samsung pay but I believe there is a due date. I also tried to add my card, but they did not accept it.

There isn't an end date, just "as supplies last". With the few people who have eligible phones and cards, it might still be going. You can choose the case or a wireless not fast charger.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
There isn't an end date, just "as supplies last".
b89fc44fdcdecb9259c21d7b7f22ada2.jpg

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The notice I got said while supplies last. It's possible they changed it, like other things with the card. It use to list the companies, or type of companies on the synchronicity cards, but doesn't anymore.

Posted via the *Note 5*
Two different things, here.

You have through 10/11 to activate a card and receive your code.

Beyond that deadline, you have until 11/15 (while supplies last) to actually use the code to claim your free item.
b394a251bd0fcc135bcbe9d029e09e7d.jpg

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
im an associate for capital one bank and also have an account. Capital One has recently updated their own Wallet app to allow android mobile payments via NFC, but no time frame with samsung pay.

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
im an associate for capital one bank and also have an account. Capital One has recently updated their own Wallet app to allow android mobile payments via NFC, but no time frame with samsung pay.

That's too bad. Both of my main CC are Capital One, but because of their inaction on this issue I opened up a BofA account and now will hardly be using my Capital One CC's for anything (was previously using my Capital One CC's for nearly all purchaes). Oh well!

Nathan Innocent

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
No updates yet about it being added. However, Captial One has an app that allows you to do NFC purchases. I know we all want MST ones because we don't always go to NFC stores but soon we will have it

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Its actually because of Samsung Pay that I actually went ahead and changed out my Capital One Venture One card that I've used the last 2 years for a Citi Double Cash back rewards card which appears to have better rewards (2%) anyway and it works with Samsung Pay.

lolobk

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Capital One has been the only card I have used in the past few years.
I also have BOA cards that I rarely use but that has all changed because I love the Samsung Pay.
Capital One is missing out big time.

Davetalks

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Capital One has been the only card I have used in the past few years.
I also have BOA cards that I rarely use but that has all changed because I love the Samsung Pay.
Capital One is missing out big time.

It's still not compatible I use capital one quicksilver and checking but just switched to chase got double the limit and a nice 180$ signing bonus. Don't think I'll use my capital one card anymore outside of paying my Netflix bill