Note 5 - Sprint Several Issues

domsmom1997

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
My phone is freezing/crashing approximated 20 times a day since the new release. Is there a fix?

Is there a way to do a bulk delete for trash in email box?

I have always been very happy with Samsung/Android until recently.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Same thing for me its been bad it started and stopped once i added my american express card. But recently has been freezing again. Especially when I text using google speech. I added insurance because when these issues first started Sprint told me they wouldn't look at my phone at a store unless i had insurance or paid 75.00 and I said ok fine I'll add 11 dollar insurance and wait for Samsung to fix this lingering issue.

TheCyberpunk

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Clearing or deleting cache should do the trick. What you need to do is power down your device. While power is off, press and hold the volume up key and the home key while pushing the pwr button. This will bring you into the back door as I like to refer to it as. You should see the green Android dude. Use you volume keys to move up and down options and pwr to select. Go down to delete cache and select by pressing your power button. This should take care of your problem because this shut downs are located in the cache. Let me know how this works. And once this completes, restart you device by selecting reboot device in the options..:):):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463