Hey peeps,

I got a quick question about the camera app on this phone. So my wife was using the camera yesterday (low light environment) and she noticed that the picture she take is different from what she saw on the screen. Usually on the screen before taking the photo, the picture look very vibrate and bright in color. However the result photos are usually pretty dark in comparison. Is this the same for everyone or did she press on some random setting to cause this? (Most of it was on auto from when I checked).
    10-07-2015 08:43 AM
    For me it's been the opposite. The viewfinder usually shows a darker rendering than when I go to the gallery in low light situations, which naturally makes me very happy. Her experiencing the opposite is a bit odd to me since I take a lot of low light shots and have yet to have this problem. This may not be a real solution, but she can try messing around with ISO and shutter speed in pro mode, which will definitely lighten up the shots.
    10-07-2015 11:47 AM
    Hey peeps,

I got a quick question about the camera app on this phone. So my wife was using the camera yesterday (low light environment) and she noticed that the picture she take is different from what she saw on the screen. Usually on the screen before taking the photo, t picture look very vibrate and bright in color. However the result photos are usually pretty dark in comparison. Is this the same for everyone or did she press on some random setting to cause this? (Most of it was on auto from when I checked).
    That happened to me too!! I was wondering why it changed so drastically. Did u ever figure out why it does that?
    10-08-2015 09:22 AM
    This happens because the screen automatically brightens when you are in the act of taking the picture, so that you can see what you are shooting. Once the pic has been captured, the screen brightness will revert back to it's former level.

If you take the pic, and after it darkens, adjust your brightness to max, it will look the same as when you shot it. Hope this explains it to you
    10-08-2015 10:53 AM