Here's a review I posted on Amazon for the new CHOETECH Fast Wireless Charger.
    I really like this unit!

The design, build and operation of this fast charger is excellent - start to finish. I own other CHOETECH hardware and their products and support are top-notch. Here are my thoughts on this unit:

- Design: in a word, elegant. If it was white and had an Apple logo on it, this would not only fit in perfectly with Apples design language, but it would easily set you back $200. :-) I really like the rubberized surface on the bottom AND on the top of the charger.
    - Build: totally solid, quite hefty for it's size. The included adapter is the same as the one CHOETECH sells separately that garners very high ratings. Even the cable is better than what I typically see from manufacturers.
    - Speed: this is fast. I own a couple of standard wireless chargers that are not getting much use these days since they don't take advantage of the Note 5/S6 Edge+ super fast charging. This charger provides the fast charging with the convenience of wireless.
    - Charging sweetspot: The CHOETECH has the broadest sweetspot of any wireless charger I've used. Fast charging happens with various orientations and even slightly off-center placement. If it's way off, it'll provide standard speed.
    - LED's: the LED's adjust to ambient light so that the charger is not annoying when used at night on the your nightstand. They are nicely placed around the edge of the base so that you can actually see them - this doesn't always happen on wireless chargers.
    - Price: the price on Amazon as of this writing is about 50% less than the OEM Samsung unit. There is no advantage to buying the Samsung unit - buy this!
    - Support: CHOETECH gets in touch with you as soon as you buy their products, and they are always there with quick responses to your questions over time.

If you've got a Note 5 or an S6 Edge+, you really want to take advantage of fast charging. Wireless charging is the most convenient way to get this advantage. The CHOETECH is the best, most affordable product on the market right now.
    erasat likes this.
    10-08-2015 07:34 AM
    My experience was not the same.
    Mine stopped working by the end of the day. It comes on when I plug it in, but will not longer acknowledge that the phone is on the charger.

My samsung charger still works. Choetech has already contacted me hoping for a resolution.
    10-08-2015 07:41 AM
    Hope you get this resolved right away.
    Be sure to report back!
    10-08-2015 07:46 AM
    So Can tell is this Available for India Region

Thanks
    Sanjay Joshi
    10-08-2015 07:48 AM
    Just ordered a White one for $35 on Amazon, thanks.
    10-08-2015 08:30 AM
    Which other wireless chargers have you used?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
    10-08-2015 09:27 AM
    I have two Nokia wireless chargers that I bought a couple years back. They are surprisingly reliable, they've worked perfectly with LG G2's, they are well-made and at about $25/each, they were a bargain at that time.
    10-08-2015 12:12 PM
    Hope you get this resolved right away.
    Be sure to report back!
    After explaining to Choetech how the charger stopped working and telling everything I did in the process, they are sending me 2 new chargers.
    10-09-2015 10:59 AM
    Just ordered a White one for $35 on Amazon, thanks.
    It's $35 WITHOUT the fast charger - you have to supply your own. If you want a charger included, its another $10. So, its a better deal than the Samsung charger, but still quite a bit more expensive than other Qi chargers.

I just received the Samsung charger in the mail, which was like $67 on Amazon. So, the Choetech is definitely a bargain compared to that overpriced unit.
    10-09-2015 05:05 PM

Just got this in the mail the other day. So far so good! Probably the best fast wireless charger you can get for the money. Performance seems very similar (pretty much identical or better) compared to the Samsung chargers, both normal and fast versions. Build quality seems sturdier than the Samsung oem ones. Love the auto-dimming light! No need to worry about a bright light emitting from the charger when the lights are low/off in your room. Works with both my Note 5 and S6 Edge+ without any issues. Also have been working with a few different cases on.

Would definitely recommend this Choetech charger for anyone looking to get great performance for a great price!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails CHOETECH Fast Wireless Charger...-uploadfromtaptalk1444527030961.jpg   CHOETECH Fast Wireless Charger...-uploadfromtaptalk1444527045118.jpg  
    10-10-2015 08:31 PM
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more buzz about this charger

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-10-2015 09:02 PM
    Maybe I missed it. But how is this charger with cases, like the Verus High Shield Pro?
    10-10-2015 09:27 PM
    Before choetech told me they were sending me 2 new chargers I ordered the Samsung fast charger which arrived today.

I'm not quite sure how one can determine better or worse build quality, as to me they are pretty much identical, except the Samsung fast charger is larger.
    So far with the Samsung charger the blinking blue light problem has not occurred.
    10-10-2015 09:38 PM
    Maybe I missed it. But how is this charger with cases, like the Verus High Shield Pro?
    Choetech recommends that we remove protective case when charging.

I have used my Otterbox Symmetry and UAG cases without problem, however, I did notice that the charger and phone got a bit warmer using these cases compared to when I am using my thin case like Spigen Rugged Capsule case.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    10-11-2015 01:15 AM
    So I have been using using this charger for 2 weeks now, and LOVE IT!

When I purchased my Note, I purchased the Samsung Wireless charger that never worked. When I placed my device on the Samsung charger, it wouldn't charge long, and after researching it appears that most Note owners had this same issue. With these CHOETech they just Work.

Below are some of the specs from my review and will have to say YES IT DOES!

CHOETECH Fast Wireless Charger...-61hyrlkbool._sl256_.jpgCHOETECH Fast Wireless Charger...-61y2m0zkv1l._sl256_.jpgCHOETECH Fast Wireless Charger...-71ev2ar7zwl._sl256_.jpg
    10-11-2015 09:36 PM