I am soooo glad I am so glad

Bluejayy

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Said I wasn't going to try this one. But I am. Coming from the iPhone 6S. We will see how it holds up. My first work day with it today.

Your saying coming from iPhone 6s, is the same thing like saying coming from BlackBerry bold or curve.

Welcome to samsung. Iphone is crap comparing to Anroid Samsung. Those you disagree then good for you. I don't have time to brainwash you. Go give your money to iPhone and be happy if that makes you think happy. Remember you have to work very hard to make Apple iPhone happy lol

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Your saying coming from iPhone 6s, is the same thing like saying coming from BlackBerry bold or curve.

Welcome to samsung. Iphone is crap comparing to Anroid Samsung. Those you disagree then good for you. I don't have time to brainwash you. Go give your money to iPhone and be happy if that makes you think happy. Remember you have to work very hard to make Apple iPhone happy lol

Posted via the Android Central App
I don't agree with this. There hasn't been an iPhone I've owned (and I've owned them all) that I thought wasn't worth owning. They have all been great smartphones. And the iPhone 6S I owned recently was an amazing device.I just wanted to try the Note 5 because every Note I have owned (and I have owned them all) also have been awesome devices. I like and enjoy both lines of smartphones.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Agree, agree, agree, agree.

I love my note 5. I thought the S6 was going to be my keeper but the RAM issue bugged me too much. The note 5 had no issues for me. I just got over 7 hours of screen on time yesterday. With this huge screen and still getting outstanding battery life...amazing!

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

How are you getting 7 hours of SOT? I've had my phone off the charger since 8:30 and I'm down to 20% with only 2 hours of SOT and Bluetooth running.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
How are you getting 7 hours of SOT? I've had my phone off the charger since 8:30 and I'm down to 20% with only 2 hours of SOT and Bluetooth running.

Wow, I'm not doing anything special besides changing the sync times for my 5 emails (3 gmail, 2 regular email) accounts....ie, I turned OFF sync and then just pull emails. I have a separate corporate phone which receives my work emails so i don't need to have push emails on my personal Note 5. I use bluetooth all day as i'm paired with my Moto 360 2nd Gen watch. I'm on AT&T 4G LTE all day at work and then connect to my home wifi from 7pm till i fall asleep around 1am.

i don't use any of the app disabler stuff mentioned here...i don't use any battery monitor besides whatever comes on the phone. i have NOT disabled any of the ANT services like i had to with my previous S6.

I think if you're only getting 3 hours of SOT, you should probably try to exchange that. you should be getting at least 13 hours of total standby time/per day and at least 5 hours of SOT with heavy use.

I have turned off the setting so that Wifi turns off while phone is asleep. I use a dark theme and dark wallpaper.