I am soooo glad I am so glad

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
That I got my Note 5.

This phone is great even with a few features that have been removed.

Movies and music are spectacular, Web browsing is oh so fast with this beautiful screen and the camera is super.

I look at all the new phones coming out and nothing really appeals to me that makes me feel like I should have waited or got something different.

Sure.... there are some nice features and new things right around the bend, but in all honesty I don't see anything that I really need to make me want to trade.

I do know that Marshmellow is supposed to be out soon, but right now I don't even have a desire to change things around on this phone.

Anyone else feel the same?

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig Black Sapphire leather wrapped Note 5

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I feel ya. The only thing I regret is that they do not sell the 64gb model in my country =(

Other than that, it's one hell of a phone lol.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Agreed - this is the best phone I have ever owned - feels great in the hand with its wonderful form factor - the screen is delicious - very fast and responsive processors - a tremendous camera experience (not missing any pic opportunities with the ultra fast double click) and a surprisingly good battery

My Note 5 continues to delight and amaze me !

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Coming from the iPhone 6s plus this note 5 is fantastic. My iPhone had several issues although my wife's did not. The note is fast. Screen is fantastic. S pen is great. Very nice phone.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Slight issue with lack of removable battery....but no regrets other than that small thread of an issue. Over a month now with it...running smoothly and snappier than a twig in the winter time! Love it!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Said I wasn't going to try this one. But I am. Coming from the iPhone 6S. We will see how it holds up. My first work day with it today.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
All my note friends are really impressed with it (2,3,4's) and keep ribbing me on switching phones as much as I have in the past,and keep asking if I will try the 6+ which I really have zero interest in even when I tell them this one is going to be around for a long time barring any failures on it.

I expect most will get one sooner or later... Lol

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
That I got my Note 5.

Movies and music are spectacular, Web browsing is oh so fast with this beautiful screen and the camera is super.

I look at all the new phones coming out and nothing really appeals to me that makes me feel like I should have waited or got something different.

Sure.... there are some nice features and new things right around the bend, but in all honesty I don't see anything that I really need to make me want to trade.

I do know that Marshmellow is supposed to be out soon, but right now I don't even have a desire to change things around on this phone.

Ditto, ditto and ditto - especially regarding Marshmallow! Why (and this is probably the first time I've ever said this regarding a new OS) in God's name, would I want to screw this phone up? IT IS WORKING FANTASTIC!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Ditto, ditto and ditto - especially regarding Marshmallow! Why (and this is probably the first time I've ever said this regarding a new OS) in God's name, would I want to screw this phone up? IT IS WORKING FANTASTIC!
I think that has been the case for a while. The new updates seem to mess up the devices when they are working fine.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The day went fine. I didn't really see how battery life was because I put my Note 5 on the wireless charger for most of the afternoon. Some of my coworkers commented on how cool it was to see my phone on the wireless charger. I did notice my signal was a little better than with my iPhone 6S. I am bummed that Samsung Pay isn't compatible with my Chase Bank account. But, so far I like it.

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
That I got my Note 5.

I totally agree with you. I was going crazy about upgrading my Note 4 to the 5. I'm glad I did. The small improvements are noticeable.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (32 gigs+white) running on T-Mobile.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Sooo...went out today to the park with my kids and took some pictures and videos. Umm, yeah...keeping this phone.

I've had so many phones in the past years that I've already lost count, and YES, this phone has the BEST camera on any smartphone right now, for both, pictures and videos.

Last edited:

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Agree, agree, agree, agree.

I love my note 5. I thought the S6 was going to be my keeper but the RAM issue bugged me too much. The note 5 had no issues for me. I just got over 7 hours of screen on time yesterday. With this huge screen and still getting outstanding battery life...amazing!

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12