Unfortunately, S Note has stopped...error

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Is anyone getting the error, "Unfortunately, S Note has stopped?" I am. I have mine syncing with Evernote. I cleared date on the app just now and all is well. Not sure how long that will last. I just tested it a few times. I wonder if it is an Evernote crosstalk sync conflict of some kind or just need a fresh data cache so to say (if my nomenclature is anywhere near correct). :-\

Thamk you.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
This is my first week with the Note, but I've used S Note quite a bit and no force closes or errors. I do not use Evernote or sync S Note to any other service. Verizon Note 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes - and it is driving me crazy. I use S Note extensively. The application seems to work fine as I am writing but when I do note reviews, make changes to existing notes, and delete old note, the application continuously stops.

Arrggghh......

Posted via the Android Central App

JanShim

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting "Unfortunately, S Note has stopped" error when trying to Share a note where it asks to select a file type: "S Note file, Image file, PDF file or Text only.". But if I click on More | Manage Pages | Share (top right corner) and then choose any one of the same Simple sharing menu, it works. I've had this error for sometime but because I rarely use this app, it didn't bother me much. However, after a recent software update (last week), I was delighted to see S Note functioning again without error. Then all of a sudden, it stopped working.

JurzeeDiablo

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Are you using package disabled pro? I noticed whenever my note 5 would connect to wifi it would give me this error. I dont recall exactly which package was giving me problems. If you are using package disabled pro, try enabling all the packages to see if the problem goes away, then narrow it down.

JanShim

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Are you using package disabled pro? I noticed whenever my note 5 would connect to wifi it would give me this error. I dont recall exactly which package was giving me problems. If you are using package disabled pro, try enabling all the packages to see if the problem goes away, then narrow it down.

Yes for me but re-enabling all disabled apps and services did not help, UNTIL 5 minutes ago, I tried it again except this time I rebooted the phone and the error went away. I'm back to my lesser Disabler settings and will experiment some more to find the culprit.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes for me but re-enabling all disabled apps and services did not help, UNTIL 5 minutes ago, I tried it again except this time I rebooted the phone and the error went away. I'm back to my lesser Disabler settings and will experiment some more to find the culprit.

The initial failure to work after re-enabling was because you have to reboot to reload the now enabled apps and services as you would with a PC. After the phone was rebooted (restarted) as you reported the re-enabled apps and services once more were active.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm getting "Unfortunately, S Note has stopped" error when trying to Share a note where it asks to select a file type: "S Note file, Image file, PDF file or Text only.". But if I click on More | Manage Pages | Share (top right corner) and then choose any one of the same Simple sharing menu, it works. I've had this error for sometime but because I rarely use this app, it didn't bother me much. However, after a recent software update (last week), I was delighted to see S Note functioning again without error. Then all of a sudden, it stopped working.

DITTO.... I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Have done complete factory reset, run in safe mode...you name it. NOTHING works!! Very mad.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

It would be amazing if you could remember what it was. However...for me I did a factory reset and without Package Disabler Pro even in my Note 5 the S-Note share feature would not work.

JanShim

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
DITTO.... I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Have done complete factory reset, run in safe mode...you name it. NOTHING works!! Very mad.

Have you tried reinstalling S Note App via an APK file? I don't have a link to a source but the version I have running right now is 5.0.20/221509010. As Simple Sharing now works, I'm going to experiment with Package Disabler Pro to find out which services impact sharing.

JanShim

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
It would be amazing if you could remember what it was. However...for me I did a factory reset and without Package Disabler Pro even in my Note 5 the S-Note share feature would not work.

If you Google 'Unfortunately, S Note has stopped' you will get an impression that this is a problematic app judging from all the problems users have reported and discouragingly many have gone unresolved. Try this reverse approach: Install Package Disabler Pro, and invoke 'Enable all disabled' followed by a reboot. See if that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca