what is the best selfie stick for use with the Note5, if money is no object?(under $479)

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
what is the best selfie stick for use with the Note5, if money is no object? (well... not really.... the most money I've spent on a tripod or monopod was $479)

I've played with almost a dozen of them, ranging from the bestselling ones on Amazon with thousands of good reviews to no-name ones... none of them are over $20... all are what I call cheap junk from China. :(

All I'm asking is just a few basic requirements:

(1) light
(2) has Bluetooth shutter button
(3) can handle the weight of Note5 plus rugged case
(4) the Note5 can't fall out if I shake the stick with moderate force
(5) at least 36 inches when fully extended
(6) under $479 :)

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If you spend up to $479 on a selfie stick, you better hope it isn't sturdy and made of steel, because when someone finds out you spent that much on it, they might beat you with it...

Posted via Android Central App

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't let my 3 young kids use the word selfie or selfie stick in my house.... Lol. And hats are either forwards or backwards... Not sideways... Oops sorry I know that was no help at all. Carry on.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I would just Google or YouTube "best selfie sticks for big phones" you should get a really good one for like $50.

Agree. I bought one because it came with a tripod setup, but was a little flimsy for my S5 as a selfie stick (which I've only taken a few of anyway), so I haven't tried the stick for my note 5.

I'd suggest looking for one's made for the iPhone 6+. Simply because manufacturers will make things for that before the Android line thinking they'll make more money. Most just work on bluetooth tech, so it should work on android as well.

Posted via the *Note 5*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude